Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Really poor. Arsenal were bang average today, without Saka and Martinelli from the off, and were there to be beat. I thought we would really turn it up in the second half but we were even worse somehow. Rice and there two centre-backs shut us out completely.

For the best part of an hour we deserved to lose that. Unlucky to lose only in the sense that bar the flukey goal they couldn't finish their dinner?
I need to watch it again but I thought we were decent at the back and for the most part in midfield bar a few sloppy passes up front in the final 3rd we were poor very few clear cut chances Haaland marked closely again and a few poor first touches from him. Think we set out and would have been happy with a draw went for the win in the last 15 min with the 3 subs which ultimately cost us

Early doors still in the season so not panicking (and after last season I'm smokin' cigars still) but to not make their keeper work is a little red flag for me regardless of missing Rodders and Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.