Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

City with our 2 superstar midfielders would have won that at a canter. Let Deflection F.C. celebrate like last season, crowing like clowns, they are not winning the title. They really caused few problems; at our place, we will mangle them, as per last season.

Pluses? Stones return, a Rolls-Royce, IMHO. Lewis can play football, Foden impressive, Walker and Ake solid.

Concerns? Nunes is windy in the challenge. Kovacic isn't what we need...maybe. Dias couldn't pass water and hasnt played well this season, class player that he is.

Going to be an interesting season, but we are the best team still. Rodri elevates us in ways I would never imagine a single player could. If we can get a fresh KDB back, game on. We were in worse shape last season and Arsenal went on to win the TR3BLE. Oh, hang on. I never liked Arteta even when he was with us. I think he is over-excitable and will fall short with them. Irritating little turd, in short.

Anyway, we know what we are...Champions of Europe. Eat our shit. Fuck it. Take a break and go on one of our legendary runs. Highly possible.

Don't understand why he brought Lewis off, any control we had in midfield was lost from that point on.
Took a knock I think.
A determined run from him to score the 'goal'.
The ref, having played the advantage, was wrong to disallow that goal and any 'advantage' went to the arse subsequently.

Took a knock I think.
A determined run from him to score the 'goal'.
The ref, having played the advantage, was wrong to disallow that goal and any 'advantage' went to the arse subsequently.

What ? The ref blow for a City free kick and Lewis hand balled it. Dont know if its classed as handball as I dont understand the handball rule

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.