Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

That has to be one of the least energetic and boring performances we have played in a long while. No urgency, no desire or risk taking and totally what we deserved. Insipid
It’s been coming. The meh performances in games has been evident now since Kev. We badly need a capable deputy to his creative output. Poor Haaland is getting next to no service.

None of the teams thought to be title contenders are playing particularly well so far, spurs look decent mind, but they usually go all spursy well before the seasons end. Liverpool give u chances at the back, newcastle are still a few seasons/windows away from top spot, chelsea and the shite are just shite so there's no need to panic. Our best 11 is still the best in the league so if they all keep fit and rodders doesn't have another brain fart then I'm confident of a 4 in a row. Thats what I really want.

He will never be built like Rooney but he’s just so slight and he really does need to fill out and strengthen
In space running at players he’s devastating as he’s so quick footed and nimble but in the middle of the park when it’s tight he gets brushed off it a lot
I’d have in our current best 11 but only on the left
Don’t disagree with his form but he doesn’t necessarily have to bulk up. David Silva was about 7 st wet through and he is the best player I have ever seen wear a city shirt. Phil just needs the right players around him.

Annoyed with the loss. Just needed to defend and we would have had a draw which would have been good. Rodri will be back next game. But defend is something we just can't seem to do right now. Back to basics. We won everything last season because we could defend . Midfield ,attack looked after itself. Grealish went on about thinking we never look like losing. Got to get that mentality back. There should be no o.g 's/ deflections like that. NEVER.
What are you talking about? We defended really well all game. Of course there are always going to be deflections etc. Ake and City were unlucky just as in the Charity shield.
One thing I will say thlugh is if you don't shoot you don't score amd we didn't shoot as much as we should have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.