Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Yes, he's a good defender but up to now his passing isn't quite up to the standard expected in a Pep team. Prefer him at CB rather than LB.
We haven’t seen any of him at CB
He was very wide today but didn’t have the creativity going forward to be a danger
In short he isn’t a wing back

Would have taken a point before the game, not surprised we lost. The drop off from Rodri to whoever replaces him is just too big and needs addressing asap. Unpopular opinion? Haaland AND Alvarez isn’t going to work against the better sides because we have to sacrifice too much creativity or we end up in a weird shape to accommodate the two strikers. I predict it will scrapped.

After all the hysteria, they managed a win with a deflected last gasp shot .
I haven't read any of the thread and this is exactly why. If that's the best they've got we have nothing to worry about, especially given that was definitely not us at our best. First match I can honestly say we didn't deserve to win for a long time.

Yes, he's a good defender but up to now his passing isn't quite up to the standard expected in a Pep team. Prefer him at CB rather than LB.

We haven’t seen any of him at CB
He was very wide today but didn’t have the creativity going forward to be a danger
In short he isn’t a wing back
So yet again we sign a central defender and play him at left back

There's no way we will win the title based on today's performance. There again you could say the same about Arsenal even though they rather fortuitously won.

We can definitely be far better than we were today or even the season so far generally so we'll have to see how it all pans out. Liverpool are stuttering a bit and it would be akin to the Leicester triumph if Spurs went on to win the league. It's still all to play for but I do feel that we have too many 'squad' players as opposed to first team standard options.

Would have taken a point before the game, not surprised we lost. The drop off from Rodri to whoever replaces him is just too big and needs addressing asap. Unpopular opinion? Haaland AND Alvarez isn’t going to work against the better sides because we have to sacrifice too much creativity or we end up in a weird shape to accommodate the two strikers. I predict it will scrapped.
Our midfield created nothing for Haaland or Alvarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.