Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Haaland is unbelievable. None of us will disagree on that, I mean, fuck me, he is stupidly good. He never gets subbed off. Why? I'd start him when fit, no question, but I would also withdraw him when it isn't working. Pep doesn't. Any thoughts?

More worried about Haaland's touch - your not given half the pitch to sprint away in the prem, the organisation of most teams requires you to have a great touch, Richarlson really struggles to score as his touch is poor. I think as teams set up with centre halves very tight to Haaland he struggles. They make the pitch narrow, close him quickly, let our wide men try and cross because for a big fella his heading is not great. I really worried about us getting him, well before we did, as we are a much better team, slide rule balls between full backs and centre halves..willing runner over lapping, cut backs to any of three late arrivals from midfield = Pep's way...Pep struggled with Zlatan as these types of forward don't allow for fluidity. Don't get me wrong i like Haaland as a character but i don't think he is a great footballer
Pep saw enough of him to hold a different opinion to you. Why don't you give Pep a call and share your analysis of his side?

It's October.
We're 2pts off top spot.
We've got/had big players out.
We haven't hit our stride yet.
This was Arsenal's cup final.
We've played 8 games.
We don't win leagues on November or December.
And that's about it.
Thank you and have a great night.
My thoughts entirely.

Stop kidding yourself, they lacked quality but made up for it with desire and passion, something we severely lacked.

We got all the decisions but still managed to turn a draw into a loss.

They deserved the 3 points.
I don’t think either team deserved a win. Poor game by both teams.

Where the hell has our creativity gone?

So reliant on Rodri and De Bruyne.

Bernado/Foden/Grealish/Nunes all need to really dig deep this season because I just don’t see where our goals are coming from. 1 goal in 3 games without Rodri and that was a sublime free kick. I don’t remember any keeper in those 3 games having to make one decent save.

Haaland is unbelievable. None of us will disagree on that, I mean, fuck me, he is stupidly good. He never gets subbed off. Why? I'd start him when fit, no question, but I would also withdraw him when it isn't working. Pep doesn't. Any thoughts?
Probably because even when he looks out of sorts he only needs a sniff and a couple of seconds to score - some days it doesn't happen

Who dislikes Arsenal more than they do Liverpool, at least Liverpool were a bloody good side. We need to be careful in the long term as we’ve shown without rodri and Kevin we’ve looked bang average.
Spurs fans mostly.

The rest of the world hates the dippers more.

The games significance isn’t that big in the grand scheme of things. Last seasons events just reinforce my view on that.

More concerning the lack of leadership. Gundogan leaving and De Bruyne out injured leaves quite the gap. May be an unpopular view but Walker as captain is just laughable, as we saw at the end of the game. Kompany wouldn’t have fallen for that crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.