Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Not true?? The ref stopped a goal to give us a foul. Thats clearly the refs fault. WTAF….

From your description thats exactly what i saw at the ground. He gave a free kick to us which stopped us scoring.

And you think thats irrelevant…. Wow
Well, it was because it hit his hand so the goal would never of counted. The refs aren’t our problem at the moment. Especially not yesterday when we should have been down to 10 men.

Stop blaming the referee for our deficiencies, we were poor not the ref.

Kovacic was 100 % a red and if he was in a red shirt we would be steaming and full of conspiracy theories if he did not get red.
My life, that performance yesterday had nothing to do with the ref. Just a very, very bad day at the office.

As I said before - our best starting midfield last year was KdB, Grealish, Gundogan, Rodri and Stones. Not one started yesterday. As good as Pep is, you can't afford to lose all 5 and then bring in Kovacic, Nunes, Rico, Doku and expect to beat Arsenal at the Emirates.

We'll hopefully get better.

The referee didn't cost us the game yesterday.

Kova should have seen Red in his first challenge. Then the second was a nailed on booking.

We went in to that game with more of a "don't lose" mindset instead of winning one.

We played do slowly a times it was like walking football..

Trying to look at a the game from a neutral perspective it was pretty boring.

Hopefully after the international break everyone except KDB will be fully match fit and we can put the last 2 league games to bed.

Bournemouth asides, we have a very tricky fixture schedule coming up. After the Spurs game on 2 December hopefully we are within 4 or 5 points of the leaders and we can kick on from there.
We struggled under Arsenal pressing,thats where Haalands big body and hoida up play couls help us,but that also didnt work.

Not true?? The ref stopped a goal to give us a foul. Thats clearly the refs fault. WTAF….

From your description thats exactly what i saw at the ground. He gave a free kick to us which stopped us scoring.

And you think thats irrelevant…. Wow

If he had have played on and given the goal, the VAR would have ruled it out and play restarted with a free kick to Arsenal for handball. So not sure we really lost out on the deal.

If he had have played on and given the goal, the VAR would have ruled it out and play restarted with a free kick to Arsenal for handball. So not sure we really lost out on the deal.

Not convinced that's right at all since the handball was a direct consequence of being fouled. VAR awarding a free kick to Arsenal for one of their players fouling a City player who lands on top of the ball for a split second?

Shit game, never really created anything again, our best player was Rico and he got dragged off, is Kovacic due to start playing for us soon?

Shit game, never really created anything again, our best player was Rico and he got dragged off, is Kovacic due to start playing for us soon?
Weird how we see things differently , I thought our midfield was anonymous especially Lewis who couldn't get in the game at all in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.