Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Game like yesterday where both teams set up for a draw it's always about fine margins! Ake should have scored a bit mor luck our way Alvarez slide on there goalie the ball could gone in the net! After that we were lucky Kovacic wasn't sent off then they had a massive bit of luck with that deflection goal! Draw would have been fair for me..

Last edited:
Foden has been involved in two, both against Liverpool?

At home when Mahrez went through to score which would have made it 5-1?

And last season he was fouled in the run up to the Haaland goal and it was brought back because it brushed his hand?

Wasn’t the Mahrez one the year before when it was still handball if someone in the buildup accidentally handballed it?

Either way, I don’t mind the accidental handball rule, the way it is now. It came about largely on the back of the Wolves player accidentally punching the ball in the net against us. Which was probably the right decision at the time but needed changing.

All the whiners in here doom and gloom merchants, flappers and there is a lot of them on here. I say to everyone..get behind this amazing team and give them a lift. This team needs us more than ever. Newcastle fans made a difference with their passionate vocal backing. We lose 3 on the trot 1 being league cup which I wanted out of. We can make a difference

Bollocks they were at home and won with a farcical deflection. At no point were we struggling to contain them. We weren’t great but didn’t deserve to lose
12 shots to 4 suggests they were more of an attacking threat.

I agree, they had one more shot on target 2-1. One more corner at 5-4 but more shots... some of their attempts almost hit the top of the stand. I thought a draw would have been a fair result really. If Oliver would have played on, instead of blowing his whistle right away, maybe Lewis might not have put a hand on that ball and finished the move? Yes, Oliver could have easily sent Kovacic off. So, not all the decisions by Oliver.
Ifs, buts and maybes.
You shoot then you have the chance of a lucky deflection!
As for Oliver, Kovacic could have got a straight red and the 2nd was 100% yellow card.
In hindsight it might have been better if he went, we might have woken up from the slumber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.