Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Short memories. Our performance at West Ham was great. 15 shots on target away from home. Great 30 minutes vs Forest. Pretty good at Leipzig...

Pep is here 7 years and people can't get why he wants control despite him explaining it about 1000 times...
Then let’s sign/use more players that can give control. Trying to control when around 6 of our 11 cannot control just feels like the planning has gone wrong somewhere.

It was fine, gave me a lot of away at anfield 18/19 vibes (clearly went for the draw), just got unlucky with the deflection, it happens. Honestly more surprised from arsenal's side tbh, played scared for a lot of the game and allowed us to dictate it for a long time. It literally took us to score for them to even win.

Think we are just starting to see a little bit of the teething/learning issues you would expect from some of the newer players coming in (Kova/Nunes) and some players in newer roles this year (Álvarez/Lewis) over the past couple games, but honestly, they have only shown me positive signs of how good they will be when it clicks!

2 losses in a row and we are still only 2 points off the top? I'll take that.

fantastic to see stones back on the pitch :)

Ok we have blip. This isn’t a race it’s a marathon and I truly believe we will win the prem at the the end of may. Keep the faith blues.

Start without him or sub him when it is obvious it doesn't work. He was subbing him last season almost every single game. AN it is obvious his performances are way down since Kev has been out. Even the end of the last season.
He was subbing him last season after he'd scored a goal or two to give him a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.