Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

I'm not always swayed by the pass completion rate. Kompany under hit quite a few passes, which meant the recipient either had to work very hard to get the ball or was was put in a position where he surrendered possession. The same was true for Gundogan, and a number of others, too. I agree with the energy conservation point, however; think that's something we're collectively adept at doing.

Fair enough. Though i think his passing has improved last two games, and he had several "John Stones-esque" passes breaking the lines which was nice to see. Since wembley he looks like a different player than in the past few months, a lot more confident, which results in him being better with the ball imo.

That was amazing football, carragher was right, three goals of supreme quality in one hald of football is a rareity, one moment beating the press the other moment scoring, champagne football!!! kompany is back to his very best

I almost felt sorry for the Arsenal fans watching the ArsenalTV clips last night.... almost, then I remembered our own glorious descent, and thought they have a long way to go yet!!!!

Fantastic win at a place we rarely do, big shout out to all that went full allocation on a really shit night well done to you all.

Three of the best goals that’ll be scored by any team anywhere at any time

Just had a look outside of the hotel window here in storm battered London.
Not a fucking flake of snow on any of the roads and very little anywhere else.
When I left home yesterday we had a foot of snow on the drive.

Arsenal fans could have easily have made it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.