Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

What a result awful performance but as Rodri said in his interview you get 2-3 of them games a season which this definitely was,but the mentality to keep pushing was what got the win,we can all put our feet up tomorrow and hopefully watch Chelsea red scousers kick lumps out of each other ..
Postponed mate

I don't get this "we didn't deserve to win" that we are getting blasted with. Yes we were shit and maybe even there for the taking. Arsenal could have ended the game in the first half and even in the beginning of the second half.

We didn't give away a penalty! Xhaka did. We didn't have one of our players sent off! They did! So they brought this upon themselves. If they had won this game without the two mistakes with the Penalty and Red Card then yes I would say Well done, they were amazing and we were shit. But that's not how it went. We Won it because of their mistakes so its not our fault, its their fault!

So yes maybe they deserve to win it the way the played in the first half but not what happened in the second half. A Game is of 2 halves and many times we see how things change in the second half. They made mistakes and we took advantage of the mistakes and capitalized. So they messed up. Hard on the others but the fact that Xhaka and Gabriel let them down is what led to this.

We take these 3 points and move on. I hope the players can now recover cause many of them were dead tired!

I'm a bit calmer now, but fair play to Arsenal. Arteta has done a decent job for them, they look really good. If West Ham can't get top four I hope they beat United to it.
Honestly i think they as horrible as the Candle waivers.

Cheating, diving fuckers,trying to get the ref to book players.

As for their fans.....it wasn't Sea foam rolling down from the Stands with Plastic Bottles. It was Mouth foam.

Horrible lot.

Unreal 3 points .. especially the way we did it

I’d have taken a point before the match and would have still taken a point at 1-1 after the sending off

a game too far for us today against an in form Arsenal who’d had a nice long rest

the sign of true champions
My thoughts exactly mate - agree with every sentence of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.