Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

i only lasted 25 mins in the match day thread due to all the flappers. we didn't play well but the way some of them were going on, god help us

thought we dug in well despite some players not having good games, some musings below

Cancelo - free pass for this game, understandable performance
Laporte - think he is having a bit of a bad run, the errors are creeping back into his game
Rodders - wow, think he is just top class and a bit of a twat which is a great combo for away fans
Mahrez - so frustrating, has the ability but at times just wastes the ball, chance at the end what the fuck was he doing ?
Jesus - i think it's time to move him on, just doesn't affect games enough for me, obviously very skillful but not enough end product although he made Gabriel look a tit

i worked with a few Arsenal fans for a while and they are delusional - they think they were unlucky to not win the league under Wenger for 10 years even though the team had got worse year or year. They wanted Arteta gone last year and earlier this season but are now finally seeing what he is building - he has done more with less money in shorter time than the last 3 rag managers

loving all the bitterness about VAR - their penalty was correctly turned down (my initial thought was pen until I saw the angle from behind the goal) and anyone can see Xhaka pulling the shirt so ours was a pen

I woke up at 6 AM after a night of drinking, and still would make more sense then fucking McManaman ranting for 30 minutes about how he thought it was a clear penalty but still shouldnt have been given because reasons.

What on earth are BT moaning about????? One clear tackle on ball. One clear fistful of shirt.
I'm sure that MOTD will agree with BT and declare it a travesty that the Arse lost, what with their 26% possession and 254 passes!

As for their penalty shout, replays show their player actually trod on Eddy's foot!

Can you imagine how despondent Chavs, and Bin Dipper fans, must feel right now ?

They see us take teams apart playing well most weeks.

Today we put in arguably our worst performance of the season. And beat the Premier League in form team going 11 points clear.

That has got to be soul destroying.

Ah yeah. VAR was used correctly. But Atwell still had to point to the spot. Despite the nonsensical commentary, it was an easy decision.
A bloke who goes in the pub who’s a fan of a championship club just text me saying blatant penalty, what’s all the fuss about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.