Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a half fit saka is worse than him missing. Arteta could really ruin him for weeks.
Please tell that to the cunty Arsenal fans who think Arteta is God and knows what he is doing. Saka doesnt need a rest cause Arteta wills it. In Arteta we trust.

Cant wait to be rid of the **** and those fans.

Wish Pep would come out saying he expects a 115 minute game like most of Arsenals are.
Needed a strong ref re Arsenals fake injuries and antics but unfortunately have Oliver who will give them everything and stop the game as every chance

Taking on arsenal away without Stones, Kev and Rodri is a very big ask, especially with Haaland so out of form as well. If we get anything out of this I can’t see anyone even challenging us for the title. I’d snap your hand off for a draw right now. That’s not being a fanny (although I’m sure others on here will tell me different haha) - just being realistic
Sort yourselves out, you just came off a treble winning season and beat us when we were in the form of our lives.

If we couldnt beat you last season then we aint beating you this season with our injuries too. We havent won against u in 17 games.

Get a grip, you're acting like we're peak Liverpool or Real Madrid where the games were 50/50 anyone's game. I watch us play every week and we're shit this season. Wonder when the fans will figure out that Arteta cant take us forward.

Taking on arsenal away without Stones, Kev and Rodri is a very big ask, especially with Haaland so out of form as well. If we get anything out of this I can’t see anyone even challenging us for the title. I’d snap your hand off for a draw right now. That’s not being a fanny (although I’m sure others on here will tell me different haha) - just being realistic
Haaland not out of form just out of luck. Give him the right service and he will bang them in for fun.

Sort yourselves out, you just came off a treble winning season and beat us when we were in the form of our lives.

If we couldnt beat you last season then we aint beating you this season with our injuries too. We havent won against u in 17 games.

Get a grip, you're acting like we're peak Liverpool or Real Madrid where the games were 50/50 anyone's game. I watch us play every week and we're shit this season. Wonder when the fans will figure out that Arteta cant take us forward.
No john, rodders and kev , losing gundy and ffs severly weakens us , anyone can beat us right now , we are not the team that won the treble

That "street" language/accent is awful. To my FOC ears anyway.

Innit?
Arent all working class dialects street language though? It's normal to my generation now. I like it represents modern Britain

Wish Pep would come out saying he expects a 115 minute game like most of Arsenals are.
Needed a strong ref re Arsenals fake injuries and antics but unfortunately have Oliver who will give them everything and stop the game as every chance
They won't want or need all that extra time then

Arent all working class dialects street language though? It's normal to my generation now. I like it represents modern Britain
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. To my ears, it sounds dreadful. All that fam/blud/brap/bruh/innit etc etc. Proper "nails down a blackboard" stuff. As you insinuated, though, it's not for my generation.

For all you budding Peps and there seems lots all chucking teams in this thread the world famous Guess The Team Compy begins a new session with this match.

A chance to put your predictions to the test, closing time for entries 10.00am on Matchday.

No john, rodders and kev , losing gundy and ffs severly weakens us , anyone can beat us right now , we are not the team that won the treble
That's the spirit kaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.