Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

how many on here think we should win every game ? just asking

its not that is it ?
its when you know your a better team and have so many chances and the other team goes up field and scores and you lose ? you think how the fuck did we lose or why did we lose, this city team on its day can win every game they play ? but this city can also play and look like we are never going to score with the same players (this is manchester city)

am puzzled why pep has not singed somebody else upfront (striker) we are lacking somebody getting 30 goals if aguero gets his normal injury he picks up every season ? pep at barca had a dodgy defence but had goals in the team to get him out of jail ? this season city have score goals but leaked goals and many silly goals in games we should have won easy but we missed so many chances

He had Messi, Iniesta and Xavi

am puzzled why pep has not singed somebody else upfront (striker) we are lacking somebody getting 30 goals if aguero gets his normal injury he picks up every season ? pep at barca had a dodgy defence but had goals in the team to get him out of jail ? this season city have score goals but leaked goals and many silly goals in games we should have won easy but we missed so many chances

Because who wants to come here and sit behind Aguero or and Gabby, I dare say when Aguero leaves we will easily find a new striker.

Another pertinent question would be why can't the academy produce one? They all seem to be wingers or AM's no real out and out striker.

I think I would move Gabby to the left and give him the freedom to use his dribbling skills and be more creative and at the same time look to see if Braaf is good enough this next season to be in the mix for rotation or league cup games, Sterling and Mahrez on the right, Aguero and a new out and out poacher taking the centre forward role. I would jump in and grab Haaland myself before Real or Barca snap him up.

It has been obvious all season that we really miss the leadership and quality that Vincent offered us. He had injuries aplenty but was a massive presence in the dressing room You cannot go and find another VK easily, but it left a huge whole in our back four and with Laporte"s long term injury made the idea of not buying a CH last summer unfathomable

No plan b. Pointless pinging high balls into the box, as they said wheres a dzeko when u need one. They were all poor, no excuses, got what we deserved. Defence overhaul required, don't want to single anyone out, you defend as a unit, however some of it was Manchester amateur stuff!

We surrender so meekly in the FA Cup:
Arsenalx2, Wigan.

Compare that to the fire and brimstone when we go out in the CL: Monaco, Liberpool, Spurs

I just don't think the manager and the players are really arsed about the cup. They can't seem to get themselves up for it.

its not that is it ?
its when you know your a better team and have so many chances and the other team goes up field and scores and you lose ? you think how the fuck did we lose or why did we lose, this city team on its day can win every game they play ? but this city can also play and look like we are never going to score with the same players (this is manchester city)

Klopp’s only sane quote was that only City can beat City

We got what we deserved, nothing!
What game were you watching? We dominated, missed a few very good chances...how many times were they in our box in the 2nd half? You seem to have watched some game where Arsenal pummelled us for much of the game and spent most of the game in our half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.