Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Fck me. What a bunch of drama queens on here. We’re not really here. Thank God.
Get a grip ffs.
We win most. We lose a few. It’s a season to forget anyways. Yes even if we win the chimps league (which we won’t). If there is no audience there nothing to get excited about. Or to get upset about. So take it and move on.

7:45pm turn on BT.
8:33pm turn off BT.
8:48pm turn on BT.
9:40pm turn off BT.

I'd rather slit my wrists that listen to Camel Gob, McTwataman and Keown. Wankers.
You’re still paying their wages (if you subscribe and don’t pirate), so they won’t care. If you do pirate, good job.

11 - We lost to the rags in the semi 2nd leg too.

Maybe. Agree with the 4/5 players whether he stays or goes and players who are getting complacent here need to shape up or be shipped out. If he won’t sign any longer than a year, I can’t see next season being much different to this. What is going to change between now and Sept?

Love him to renew, but do think it is decision time.

Pep's motto is winning or losing, we always play. The problem is we didn't play the first half at all, the same like the game against Bournemouth, it's almost like everybody caught whatever form-out-of-window bug Bernardo has. It was obvious Pep gave them bollocking in the dressing room, they were running in the second half at least. But boy, that losing mentality has so firmly set in. it is going to be interesting to see how and whether Pep will be able to sort it out.
Well play Foden centrally and you solve half the problem we had today, and he surely will next season.

Let me make this clear. This isnt a reaction to tonight's match. We need a revamp. We have to give up on or sell players.
Bravo, he doesn't push ederson.
Cancelo, if we aren't gonna use him or he wants out whats the point of him drawing such a big wage. Walker is great for defending but we need a better attacking rb.
Stones, if there are takers out there he needs to go for his own career. Mentality isnt there, too inconsistent.
Nico, too slow too rash
Zinchenko, not a lb not good enough as attacking mid.
Mendy, this one hurts coz I really like the guy. But he never looks in control of the ball, his crosses or defensively.
Gundogan nice guy, not a cdm, not what we need as am.
Mahrez, cash in on him ffs. Moments of brilliance but we are strongest playing as a unit not individuals.

We need impact players on the bench like dzeko (haaland) like sane (no idea) when stuff ain't working like tonight. We also need a physical monster like koulibaly at the back, a better rodri alternative like douglas luiz and a decent lb that looks in control of atleast 1 thing be it attacking or defending.

Might take 2 seasons to balance out this squad again but it needs it.

I know everyone is disappointed/fuming but this getting a bit ridiculous. We have a great team that have won most of the big games for us. This season has been disappointing but we finished 2nd and have won a trophy with the CL still available. We had a shit day today but turning on the players as if they are all shit is unfair. I'm sure there will be some changes coming but lets have a bit of perspective here.

Exactly. Some folk on here have been spoilt in the last few seasons & think City’s achievements are the norm. They were not normal, they were special. We can’t win every cup every year

Mediocre all over imo, even the likes of Kev Sterling and Laporte.

As a general observation - a couple of players who have stood out like sore thumbs for me this season.......

Mendy is simply not intelligent enough either defensively or offensively. Plus he is STILL doing that thing where he hits every pass and cross miles too hard. He's simply not good enough to be first choice at our club.

And I've seen enough of Garcia to know he isn't going to be a top CB in this league. Gets done for pace and strength on a regular basis. Very nice on the ball and would be sweet in La Liga, but not here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.