Arsenal fans. Adebayor versus Fabregas.

kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:
It's sad really that we're probably going to win something before you do... actually it isn't because you seem like a tit.

Its sad that without a rich arab a club over 100 years will collapes, your whole existence depends on a guy from dubai...you better pray to him, cause he's your god now
If Pompey can get away with it so can we. If what you say ever happens (which I doubt) then we'll still be here, we'll still be Manchester City. Now I must get back to oiling the trophy cabinet, it'll be getting some usage within the next ten years.

Start an Arse vs City vs Liverpool thread if you want to continue this crap. Stop shitting up this thread

Blue Smarties said:
kiiiki said:
Its sad that without a rich arab a club over 100 years will collapes, your whole existence depends on a guy from dubai...you better pray to him, cause he's your god now
If Pompey can get away with it so can we. If what you say ever happens (which I doubt) then we'll still be here, we'll still be Manchester City. Now I must get back to oiling the trophy cabinet, it'll be getting some usage within the next ten years.
You haven’t won anything in over 30 years loool, the question is without he arabs, would you ever win anything or would you always be known as the small but adorable team from Manchester?

kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:
You haven’t won anything in over 30 years loool, the question is without he arabs, would you ever win anything or would you always be known as the small but adorable team from Manchester?

No one cares

kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:
Aww the history line. What's tomorrow? The future? That's all that matters. What's Arsenals future? Counting down till Fabregas fucks off? When is he going then? January? Next summer? The January after?

Countdown_logo.jpg

I'm off to bed now I think I've chucked everything up from gut. Bye kiiiki, when I come back can I have a answer when Cesc is leaving please? Maybe you could learn some of that coding stuff whilst I'm sleeping and create a countdown thing? If not I'll look into it tomorrow for you? Could even jazz it up with a picture of Sir Fab if you wish, night.

P.S. I've heard Parker might be going, maybe you could purchase him to replace Fabregas?

Blue Smarties said:
I'm off to bed now I think I've chucked everything up from gut. Bye kiiiki, when I come back can I have a answer when Cesc is leaving please? Maybe you could learn some of that coding stuff whilst I'm sleeping and create a countdown thing? If not I'll look into it tomorrow for you? Could even jazz it up with a picture of Sir Fab if you wish, night.

P.S. I've heard Parker might be going, maybe you could purchase him to replace Fabregas?
And you come back when you win something in the future and stop being Man United small jealous neighbours who never win anything

kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:

And you come back when you win something in the future and stop being Man United small jealous neighbours who never win anything

you've been told, no one cares about those silly jibes any more,

you'll have to do better than that to hurt our feelings or wind us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.