Arsenal fans. Adebayor versus Fabregas.

Chick Counterfly said:
kiiiki said:
And you come back when you win something in the future and stop being Man United small jealous neighbours who never win anything

you've been told, no one cares about those silly jibes any more,

you'll have to do better than that to hurt our feelings or wind us up.

Im just giving back, read the whole thread and you will see who took it to this level. I have to read your fellow blues have digs at my club and worst of all accuse us of being racists when we not only have most black supporters but have had more black players than any other PL team.

Arshavin23 said:
Blue Smarties said:
It's sad really that we're probably going to win something before you do... actually it isn't because you seem like a tit.

It's funny that all it takes is 1 WUM from a particular club to get you to slag off that entire club and all its fans. And that goes for all 3 of you (the Gooner, City fan, and Liverpudlian). Let's not degenerate this thread into childish pot-shots and insults at rival fans.

Sounds like a great start to a joke.

You talk alot of sense Arshavin, dont mind rival fans that talk sense.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 am --<br /><br />
kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:
It's sad really that we're probably going to win something before you do... actually it isn't because you seem like a tit.

Its sad that without a rich arab a club over 100 years will collapes, your whole existence depends on a guy from dubai...you better pray to him, cause he's your god now

You mean Abu Dhabi, not Dubai.

And your correct, Mansour is like a godly figure to many of us. Someone we worship and thank for hopefully bringing back the good old days of which i am to young to remember.

kiiiki said:
Blue Smarties said:
I'm off to bed now I think I've chucked everything up from gut. Bye kiiiki, when I come back can I have a answer when Cesc is leaving please? Maybe you could learn some of that coding stuff whilst I'm sleeping and create a countdown thing? If not I'll look into it tomorrow for you? Could even jazz it up with a picture of Sir Fab if you wish, night.

P.S. I've heard Parker might be going, maybe you could purchase him to replace Fabregas?
And you come back when you win something in the future and stop being Man United small jealous neighbours who never win anything

how about you dont come back!

im all for visiting supporters but you need to remember were you are mate.

kiiiki said:
...and worst of all accuse us of being racists when we not only have most black supporters but have had more black players than any other PL team.

That means nothing. People who are not white can be racist. You do know there have been numerous incidents of ethnic cleansing in Africa and vicious wars between different ethnic groups in Africa, don't you?

If anything, Fabregas should be getting much more abuse. After all, he's the badge kissing captain.

I still think Arsenal fans are racist, and this is the reason for the abuse aimed at Ade.

Manc in London said:
kiiiki said:
...still think Arsenal fans are racist, and this is the reason for the abuse aimed at Ade.

what a load of bollocks , your a manc in london and you still think gooners are racist ? when was the last time you went to the emirates ? if you do think its race related then why did toure get no stick but ade did ?

Manc in London said:
kiiiki said:
...and worst of all accuse us of being racists when we not only have most black supporters but have had more black players than any other PL team.

That means nothing. People who are not white can be racist. You do know there have been numerous incidents of ethnic cleansing in Africa and vicious wars between different ethnic groups in Africa, don't you?

If anything, Fabregas should be getting much more abuse. After all, he's the badge kissing captain.

I still think Arsenal fans are racist, and this is the reason for the abuse aimed at Ade.

The evidence is there no matter how much the coverup.
The racists chants and throwing bananas at Ade by the racistGooners is clear and cogent enough. You, kiiki viz , should be embarassed to defend your racist mates. Coming here to take the high moral ground smacks of hypocrisy.

http://blogs.reuters.com/soccer/200...lls-baying-mobs-occupy-the-moral-high-ground/

Coverup? Of course! Just to quote

Arsenal fans could be heard making racist chants at Adebayor and throwing bananas at him.

I find it surprising that this has not made headlines in England. When such things happen in Spain or Italy, they get blanket coverage in the English media. We hear pundits coming out to claim that such things are impossible in England because England is 20 years ahead of other European countries in terms of racism in football…

Why this hypocritical cover-up by English journalists?

blueprint said:
Manc in London said:

The evidence is there no matter how much the coverup.
The racists chants and throwing bananas at Ade by the racistGooners is clear and cogent enough. You, kiiki viz , should be embarassed to defend your racist mates. Coming here to take the high moral ground smacks of hypocrisy.

http://blogs.reuters.com/soccer/200...lls-baying-mobs-occupy-the-moral-high-ground/

Coverup? Of course! Just to quote

Arsenal fans could be heard making racist chants at Adebayor and throwing bananas at him.

I find it surprising that this has not made headlines in England. When such things happen in Spain or Italy, they get blanket coverage in the English media. We hear pundits coming out to claim that such things are impossible in England because England is 20 years ahead of other European countries in terms of racism in football…

Why this hypocritical cover-up by English journalists?
With all due respect, do you have any evidence that bananas was thrown at Adebayor, except the comments of a reader in a blog that dont mention anything racism. I think you are the one who wrote that comment in that blog, otherwise it wouldnt make any sense to quote some comment from a reader in a blog without any prove. The picture in the blog show fans doing the v sign and the w sign, so stop talking out of your ass. You have the lazy moneygrabber...praise him all you want and enjoy his style. Why you guys have the need to still bring this up I dont know. I cant show you threads from this forum where majority of you call him LAZY lol

ExiledGooner said:

what a load of bollocks , your a manc in london and you still think gooners are racist ? when was the last time you went to the emirates ? if you do think its race related then why did toure get no stick but ade did ?

I was at The Emirates for the City game last season. Best away day last year IMO. And no, I did not hear any racist chanting that day. Just a few renditions of chants about him being shot at. Classy. I suppose racist chanting is unlikely by those sat on seats in which they could be identified.

BTW you can dislike one person who is of colour, but like another and still be a racist.

Maybe I was a tad harsh. I am not saying that all Arsenal fans are racist. I would be confident enough to say that a fair few are, and that they have gladly jumped onto this bandwagon of hate aimed at Adebayor.

It's about time Arsenal fans forgot about it. I went up to the CC QF game and you spent the first 20 mins abusing him or booing his every touch. Then when we went to The Emirates you all started spewing when he camne on. You need to let it go. There's not even any humour in the way you attack. The abuse is vile and full of hatred. If you hear City fans having a pop at a player, there is generally some hunour in it, and certainly not an obsessive hatred.

I keep hearing that Arsenal fans are pleased with how much we paid for Adebayor and that he's not that good. Then why the obsession? Methinks that it is partly because he is black.

Hello Arsenal fan here

First of all Arsenal fans were clearly not motivated by racial issues. Half our team are black, you list a collection of our best ever players and they are typically black and the stadium is in a very multi-cultural part of London. Please don't use such hostile terms to discredit a set of supporters you don't like when there is really no evidence to back that up.

As for the Man City game where a comment on a blog suggested Arsenal fans were making monkey chants, this is clearly another nasty attempt by some anonymous poster to throw dirt at another club. Racism is taking very seriously in English football yet there was no police investigation or complaint from anyone.

Anyway. The difference between the two was Adebayor was more public in his courting and was motivated by Money, that in itself might have passed but he was no longer the same player after. He would walk back into onside position, he wouldn't make as many runs, it's incredible noticeable when an attack is building up if a player is not involved.

BTW you can dislike one person who is of colour, but like another and still be a racist.

Yes and you can dislike a one person of colour without being a racist, disliking one person who happens to be a different race to you is not racist. Arsenal fans liked him before. There has not been a history of racism toward black players or fellow fans at Arsenal. It's simple because they do not like him.

Manc in London said:
ExiledGooner said:

I was at The Emirates for the City game last season. Best away day last year IMO. And no, I did not hear any racist chanting that day. Just a few renditions of chants about him being shot at. Classy. I suppose racist chanting is unlikely by those sat on seats in which they could be identified.

Maybe I was a tad harsh. I am not saying that all Arsenal fans are racist. I would be confident enough to say that a fair few are, and that they have gladly jumped onto this bandwagon of hate aimed at Adebayor.

It's about time Arsenal fans forgot about it. I went up to the CC QF game and you spent the first 20 mins abusing him or booing his every touch. Then when we went to The Emirates you all started spewing when he camne on. You need to let it go. There's not even any humour in the way you attack. The abuse is vile and full of hatred. If you hear City fans having a pop at a player, there is generally some hunour in it, and certainly not an obsessive hatred.

I keep hearing that Arsenal fans are pleased with how much we paid for Adebayor and that he's not that good. Then why the obsession? Methinks that it is partly because he is black.
woow I didnt think people like you excisted anymore, you know its clowns like you who make race relations even harder by using the word racist loosly. You said you went to the emirates and didnt hear any racial abuse, but you are are sure fair share of Arsenal fans are racist because they dont like Adebayor. Do you realise how stupid that sounds? You made a serious accusation about bananas being trown at Adebayor and calle Arsenal fans racist, once again do you have any prove to back that up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.