Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Why is this thread infested with posts from Arse vermin? Don't they have any friends of their own kind? I'm sure I've got a can of Raid somewhere at the back of the cupboard. Must go and look it out.

Thank God we're not usually bothered by opposition fans in these threads. It's pretty tedious.

That’s why I wasn’t bothered when Arsenal scored in the dying minutes last week. A draw would have been ideal but I’d rather the rags back in their box.
The Rags just can't help themselves. It's years of entitlement that does that to fans. It's like a hereditary trait amongst those 7 toed Old Toilet inbreds...

I no longer get into it with em. A dignified silence & the odd knowing smile usually shuts em up.

Last edited:
Why is this thread infested with posts from Arse vermin? Don't they have any friends of their own kind? I'm sure I've got a can of Raid somewhere at the back of the cupboard. Must go and look it out.

Thank God we're not usually bothered by opposition fans in these threads. It's pretty tedious.
Because they are desperate to tell us last night ment nothing to them and it won't affect their league form

Whether Phil is involved,its quite clear that there is some disharmony behind the scenes.

I have no info.....but if i was a betting man,i'd say there are half a dozen not happy with their playing time and/or the position/system they are being asked to perform.
A good few of them are lucky to be part of such a trophy winning squad, and wouldn't be winning fuck all if they were playing in their preferred position elsewhere

There's normally a reason players aren't played in their preferred position

When on form?

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo
Rodri
Silva, KDB
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Last night only Haaland, Mahrez, Silva, KDB, Walker, Rodri & Laporte played, with only Haaland, Mahrez, KDB & Rodri starting.
John Stones is our best defender, even when everyone is on top form

So everyone's happy then? Will you be happy to go out of the Thursday night league as well? Dangerous game that, and a game that could very well end with fuck all.

You say you're a realistic, and tbf you have always been a decent poster. But, like Arteta recently, and Zinc last night, you all seem to be getting a bit twitchy as the hard yards approach.

After all, it's yours to lose now my friend.

They all come across that they in the final run to win the league! We are halfway through the season but if they get the lad from Brighton plus the two they’ve already got they could keep this form up.. oh we never hear that Arsenals Arteta have spent a shitload for money on one fa cup pep had won the league and cup double with less..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.