Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

And he also showed that we’re under his skin by resting a load of his best players and didn’t fancy going toe-to-toe with us. Proper shit out of it, and that’s a huge thing mentally for us.

If I was Pep tonight I’d be hammering home how they didn’t have the guts to come and play us tonight. Arsenal looked like they didn’t want to be there.
Agreed. Gave himself the excuse that he didn't put out his best team should they have been beaten and that's all we heard after the game. A shithouse of the highest order Arteta which bodes well for the rest of the season.

Don't know if it's been posted but pep was close to saying someone isn't happy that Ake is doing well.

Whether Phil is involved,its quite clear that there is some disharmony behind the scenes.

I have no info.....but if i was a betting man,i'd say there are half a dozen not happy with their playing time and/or the position/system they are being asked to perform.
Something does appear to be bubbling along behind the scenes. Is anyone happy at the moment?

Capacity = 54k
Attendance = 51k
54-51 = 3
Maybe the 3k weren’t available due to segregation etc.. not sure .. although from my view there were definitely gaps in the away end
That's is a huge number for segregation purposes.

Re think needed if this is the case,

Although generally the capacity is about 53400 or thereabouts with normal segregation.

North Stand extension needed ASAP with proper areas for away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.