Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Whether Phil is involved,its quite clear that there is some disharmony behind the scenes.

I have no info.....but if i was a betting man,i'd say there are half a dozen not happy with their playing time and/or the position/system they are being asked to perform.

Bottom line its a forum it’s gossip!!

it could be an injury, it could be about playing time, it could be something in foden personal life!

I fined it pretty distasteful how some Man City fans and some none city fans on here talk about one of city best ever young kids..

I partly agree with him . I think stones is a fantastic player. Just shy of world class. But world class players arent only good players, they are also largely injury free.

Plenty of players in the past wont be considered up there with the best due to injury issues. Not their fault, just a fact

Wait... sooo.. Real Brazilian Ronaldo wasn't world class cos he was fucked up with injuries all the time?

I learned something new today...

Bottom line its a forum it’s gossip!!

it could be an injury, it could be about playing time, it could be something in foden personal life!

I fined it pretty distasteful how some Man City fans and some none city fans on here talk about one of city best ever young kids..
The best "gossip" I've heard is that Pep is having an affair, he's flying to Spain after each match to try to rescue his marriage.

Oh, and Phils lad is Vinnies lovechild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.