Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

The missing issue here is squad behaviour. If Pep isn't playing Bernardo & Cancelo because they're not performing how he wants & are agitating for moves, as it stands Gundog & Aké are our next best options.

Play a waning player in the final year of his contract, or play an out of form player who's agitating within the squad & wants to leave?

Personally I'm going with what is more likely to win me a match, with a firm plan to ditch the troublemakers come the summer.

Playing players who are acting the twat & not committed over players who're down with City's project is a dangerous move, & one which will further damage squad harmony.
There's no way Bernardo is not committed. I'm not buying that. City are always better with Bernardo involved.

The question, then, is why hasn't Guardiola tried out this midfield combination in cup games? I don't think Cup games are important at this stage of chasing down the Prem and Chump's League.

So, it's a 'free' hit.
We bought Jack for his displays for Villa out left, I think he’s proved with us that he can definitely play a more central role , how often does he run with the ball to the right side of midfield ? He has an amazing turn of pace wifh excellent close ball control , I just get the feeling he’s going to be the future of out attacking midfield, why hasn’t Pep tried him there you ask ? Just maybe it will fall into Peps lap , because let’s have it right , both Foden and Jack deserve to start , they both can’t nail down that left position of the front three. This team will evolve , Gundo , and to a lesser extent Kev are at the twilights of their City careers. Watch this space I suppose.

This has been Bernardo's least effective season for us, since he became a first choice CM.

There's a reason why a fit Bernardo is being selected behind a struggling Gundog & KDB.
I'm not sure the narrative is in line with reality. There were games before the WC in which Bernardo was outstanding in both his execution and with a ridiculous work rate. He's not playing poorly, he's simply not playing...

"An Arsenal Backer"? What the fuck's one of those?

We ALL know why you're here, so why don't you just do everyone a massive favour & fuck off ya dick.

Would you be here if Arsenal were having a season like the last one? No!

City won an FA Cup tie. Are City fans infesting Arsenal forums bragging about laying down a marker in the title race? No!

You've gotten all giddy because you're 5 points clear with a game in hand, with a struggling City side as your closest challengers.

HOWEVER, we're at the halfway stage of the season with 19 games to play, & the actual Premier League trophy that matters is dished out in May.

So why aren't City fans infesting Arsenal forums after Friday's win? Because all we did was win an FA Cup tie. The actual FA Cup trophy that matters is dished out in May.

You'd do well to remember these facts ya Tarquin Twat!
Lol every couple days you send me a love note I don’t even read

Who was in our midfield when we beat the rags 6-3?
Of course, every now and then, it will work. However, the rags played so open on that day, we could have played anyone and beaten them. It's when it's tight and that happens, nine times out of ten, against us these days. We need protection behind Kevin to let him blossom.

Emirates Arsenal are unbeaten in this year, and last year you beat a worse Arsenal team by the skin of your teeth. Holding won’t be out there we just bought a backup CB from Polish WC team and Saliba and Gabriel will be tougher. You might win at Emirates, you might win league but you didn’t frighten or impress anyone by winning a 4th round FA cup tie on your patch as far as league goes. If that is what you want me to admit well sorry
But you still got Xhaka and Gabriel, ticking time bombs, when the pressure turns up a notch, tick tock tick tock, you know they will crack. Polish WC team, fuck me Harry Maquire went to the World Cup you tosser

He did in the game against Chelsea with Rodri behind them and we dropped a 4 nil on them with Philip also finding the net himself...haven't seen it since.

The game that Potter put a half arsed team out?

With such a successful line up, there has to be reason Guardiola hasn't returned to it.

Not sure what he saw, but he makes those calls for good reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.