Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I've lost nowt mate. If fans on this forum "lose it", you'd be in no doubt whatsoever.

The only unhinged plank around here is the Goon who's STILL on a rival fans' forum claiming he's not arsed about losing.

This season's made you giddy, so you thought to yourself "Hey, let me pop along to Bluemoon claiming I'm not arsed about losing", but your real intent is to latently rub our noses in the fact you're 5 points ahead in the title race, with a game in hand.

HOWEVER allow me to point out a few facts.

1. Arsenal maybe "Champions" of the "Halfway Stage Cup", but we're exactly midway through the season & FYI, the main trinkets are handed out in May.

2. It's not how you start, it's how you finish that counts.

3. The better team always wins.

Now whether that better team is Arsenal, City, Newcastle, Spuds, ManUre or whoever else, over the course of 38 games, they'll have deserved it.

Like I said, you're fooling no one Tarquin...
Ok enjoy it congratulations . Seriously, though little distasteful to keep pretending i declared victory in league. I don’t know how many times i got to say nothing has been decided and both teams got a good shot. So i really don’t know what your on about in your monologue

Again i will just leave it, other than saying the obvious that both teams have a chance and I didn’t proclaim victory. This City team hasn’t impressed me in league yet like other editions. In 2 weeks home match Emirates will be a match Arsenal absolutely need to do well in and win or it will hurt us in title hunt obviously
What do City have to do to impress you? Win 5-0 every game?

City are 5 points behind the leaders (having not played them yet), still in FA Cup and still in Champions League with the leading goalscorer Haaland still adjusting having only 5/6 months in his time in England. KDB's legs might be going a bit, and Foden looks a little off the boil, but Alvarez? Rico Lewis? Grealish's post WC performances? Mahrez, similar?

Isn't winning in spite of admittedly playing poorly equally as impressive as a team expected to bang in 4 goals a game every game when everything is going well? Doesn't that show a strength of character?

What do City have to do to impress you? Win 5-0 every game?

City are 5 points behind the leaders (having not played them yet), still in FA Cup and still in Champions League with the leading goalscorer Haaland still adjusting having only 5/6 months in his time in England. KDB's legs might be going a bit, and Foden looks a little off the boil, but Alvarez? Rico Lewis? Grealish's post WC performances? Mahrez, similar?

Isn't winning in spite of admittedly playing poorly equally as impressive as a team expected to bang in 4 goals a game every game when everything is going well? Doesn't that show a strength of character?
You guys used to create tons of chances and own ball. You seem complacent and more predictable in attack. Less balanced. Maybe it is just early stage in incorporating Haaland process. League is in disarray if you guys were playing your best we wouldn’t be top. But you haven’t been for half a season. Maybe you will flip the switch or Arsenal will collapse. I honestly think my side has a good shot. And yes all the competitions you guys are in levels it for us. Plus Arsenal have had tougher half of fixtures despite not playing you guys. 10 of last 19 at home. United and Spurs out the way despite not playing you guys. It is a close run race either way you look at it

Lol. I never booed any of those guys live too far from UK. By the way 2 of 3 names on that list Xhaka and Arteta are not without controversy. Xhaka could lose it in past years and just Kung fu kick a guy in the chest for the crime of doing him for the ball. Really nice guy by all accounts but in past he could lose his cookies and think he was the Swiss Bruce Lee. Arteta badly mismanaged last years CL we choked away. I support all those guys but i call out mistakes as i see them
You might not boo them pal but most of the Emirates have done, on several occasions. Moaning arsenal fans have kept football phone ins alive for years

You guys used to create tons of chances and own ball. You seem complacent and more predictable in attack. Less balanced. Maybe it is just early stage in incorporating Haaland process. League is in disarray if you guys were playing your best we wouldn’t be top. But you haven’t been for half a season. Maybe you will flip the switch or Arsenal will collapse. I honestly think my side has a good shot. And yes all the competitions you guys are in levels it for us. Plus Arsenal have had tougher half of fixtures despite not playing you guys. 10 of last 19 at home. United and Spurs out the way despite not playing you guys. It is a close run race either way you look at it
Tbh mate we have a number of players drastically out of form , it’s a smokescreen that we are adapting to Haaland , and for the record you will take some reeling in , everybody said the same about Leicester , that they would drop off. If you don’t win it this year then the pressure is firmly on Arteta , and not to disregard how well you’re doing , but Liverpool , Chelsea , and to a lesser degree us won’t be as under par next season or as forgiving , you’ve just said as much yourself , that we aren’t dominating games like seasons gone by. The best team wins it at the end of the day , do yourselves a favour though, keep the lid on your obvious giddy ness on the champions of England’s forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.