Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Monologue? It's called being educated, ya dunce braindead Cockney twat... :-/

City are who we are. As always we'll focus on ourselves & let the results do the talking at the end of the season. If we win the title, we win. If we don't, we go again next season & correct what went wrong this.

Last summer we lost & replaced 4 senior first team players. This summer we're likely to lose another 3. Added to KDB & Walker being 33, we've got a big rebuilding job to do.

We'd hit a glass ceiling with Sterling, Jesus & Zinchenko. Those players wanted a new challenge with a guarantee of first team football. With Fernandinho moving back to Brazil too, City needed a change & refresh.

These changes will continue in the summer meaning we'll have probably lost SEVEN of last season's first team squad. It generally takes players 2 seasons to settle at City, so having this many changes prior to a season with a WC on the middle was always going to be an unpredictable challenge.

We've been way below our best this season, but we're still just about in there, which is a testament to the players & coaching staff.

As for you Tarquin, you're fooling no one. I highly respect Arsenal for the stellar season they're having so far. You've taken full advantage of the Scousers, Chavs & City's struggles, & have looked the real deal in the circumstances.

What I can't take is giddy, Gooner bell ends like you who feel the need to large it up. As it stands you're out of the two domestic cup competitions, & have won fuck all in the other two competitions you're still in.

Talking to your lot, you'd think Mystic Meg had guaranteed you the quadruple, & you're bursting to tell anyone interested enough to listen.

Also, if you can't process large amounts of data, use a ruler under each typed line, roll your finger under each word as you read them & give yourself a 5 minute break at the end of each sentence.

You should be used to that process from your remedial classes...
1514670C-C313-4163-90CF-B629A03678A8.jpeg

I don’t drink lager, however, most lagers I believe are national brands. What fine lagers do you drink that are exclusive to the north? At least we know how to serve cask bitter drawn up by gravity pumps not that keg stuff you lot pump up with gas from nitrogen cylinders.
You really do chat shit, is it about time you visit Everton’s forums and chat shit with them and discuss the ingredients of scouse, your lingering a bit longer these days now your top of the league.

Monologue? It's called being educated, ya dunce braindead Cockney twat... :-/

City are who we are. As always we'll focus on ourselves & let the results do the talking at the end of the season. If we win the title, we win. If we don't, we go again next season & correct what went wrong this.

Last summer we lost & replaced 4 senior first team players. This summer we're likely to lose another 3. Added to KDB & Walker being 33, we've got a big rebuilding job to do.

We'd hit a glass ceiling with Sterling, Jesus & Zinchenko. Those players wanted a new challenge with a guarantee of first team football. With Fernandinho moving back to Brazil too, City needed a change & refresh.

These changes will continue in the summer meaning we'll have probably lost SEVEN of last season's first team squad. It generally takes players 2 seasons to settle at City, so having this many changes prior to a season with a WC on the middle was always going to be an unpredictable challenge.

We've been way below our best this season, but we're still just about in there, which is a testament to the players & coaching staff.

As for you Tarquin, you're fooling no one. I highly respect Arsenal for the stellar season they're having so far. You've taken full advantage of the Scousers, Chavs & City's struggles, & have looked the real deal in the circumstances.

What I can't take is giddy, Gooner bell ends like you who feel the need to large it up. As it stands you're out of the two domestic cup competitions, & have won fuck all in the other two competitions you're still in.

Talking to your lot, you'd think Mystic Meg had guaranteed you the quadruple, & you're bursting to tell anyone interested enough to listen.

Also, if you can't process large amounts of data, use a ruler under each typed line, roll your finger under each word as you read them & give yourself a 5 minute break at the end of each sentence.

You should be used to that process from your remedial classes...
Well said I was only talking to fellow blues last night in pub regards gobshite fans rags ,dippers ,cockneys they win a couple of games and they don’t shut up ,we won the domestic treble and still never rubbed it in faces of these so called fans (most armchair fuckers )perhaps we should start given all the shit we have received and still do over years

Firstly,I quite like Arsenal and would have no problem if you won the league (Prefer you to do so over Liverpool/Utd).
I think it going to be very tight we need to get to the position we’ve been in with Liverpool many times before.Whereby they win and go top we play the next day and reclaim top spot.It will then be interesting to see how you react to the pressure (note you collapsed last year with Champs league in your hands).
Two things,I found interesting re the FA Cup. I heard many many Arsenal fans saying ,you were going to knock us out and land a psychological blow to our title chances.
Following your defeat I now hear Arsenal fans saying it doesn’t matter it’s actually better (less games etc)-strange
Some advice from our successful years,stay in all the cups compete it breeds success and good feeling around the club.
Lastly singing we are top of the league for me lacked class . There is a long long way to go you’re a good team, good luck May the best team win.
Would I prefer the Champs with you taking the league ?. At this stage for us absolutely . I also don’t want to end up with no trophies hence why the FA Cup is a good back up .
I honestly before match didn’t think it would be decisive one way or the other towards league. But if you guys lost on your pitch it would be a psychological blow. Like i said to borrow a tennis analogy it is only news when a big server drops serve. But i thought we would lose voted in your poll that City would win. So 1-0 is not end of world with me, as far as a loss goes there were positives in it

I honestly before match didn’t think it would be decisive one way or the other towards league. But if you guys lost on your pitch it would be a psychological blow. Like i said to borrow a tennis analogy it is only news when a big server drops serve. But i thought we would lose voted in your poll that City would win. So 1-0 is not end of world with me, as far as a loss goes there were positives in it
Do you believe that City played our best team ? When as soon as you went a goal down you put your big guns on the pitch ?

Why do you support arsenal?

I’m confused now…So is it Advantage City, Arsenal or is it Deuce?!

Why do you support arsenal?
Watched them since late 90s when i started watching European football we played sexiest football in Europe. Plus before we immigrated to usa we lived in east London a couple years when i was a toddler. My brother actually played a little in spurs youth teams oddly him and all his kids back Spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.