Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I honestly before match didn’t think it would be decisive one way or the other towards league. But if you guys lost on your pitch it would be a psychological blow. Like i said to borrow a tennis analogy it is only news when a big server drops serve. But i thought we would lose voted in your poll that City would win. So 1-0 is not end of world with me, as far as a loss goes there were positives in it
Same kind of spin used by Arteta and fake news media.

When on form?

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo
Rodri
Silva, KDB
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Last night only Haaland, Mahrez, Silva, KDB, Walker, Rodri & Laporte played, with only Haaland, Mahrez, KDB & Rodri starting.
Fucking hell Dribble , don’t fan his fannying flames with Laporte over Stones ! Although I agree tbh , Laporte can switch it far better than Johnny Johnny Stones !

Watched them since late 90s when i started watching European football we played sexiest football in Europe. Plus before we immigrated to usa we lived in east London a couple years when i was a toddler. My brother actually played a little in spurs youth teams oddly him and all his kids back Spurs
A Yank? FFS! Waste of bleedin time talking to your lot about "Soccer"... giphy (1).gif

Watched them since late 90s when i started watching European football we played sexiest football in Europe. Plus before we immigrated to usa we lived in east London a couple years when i was a toddler. My brother actually played a little in spurs youth teams oddly him and all his kids back Spurs
Don't you have local teams to support?

Fucking hell Dribble , don’t fan his fannying flames with Laporte over Stones ! Although I agree tbh , Laporte can switch it far better than Johnny Johnny Stones !
Stones is our best CB imo...

However I think we're better balanced with a right & left footer in central defence, hence Dias/Stones/Akanji RCB & Aké & Laporte at LCB. )(

To be honest, we're absolutely blessed at CB & bringing in Akanji for £15m was a masterstroke. When Stones went off injured, I was gutted for the guy, but didn't get that season defining feeling I've got in the past.

Even without Stones, we've got 4 very able International Class CB's. Just wish we could say the same for Left Back! :-/

Reactions: CC1
Stones is our best CB imo...

However I think we're better balanced with a right & left footer in central defence, hence Dias/Stones/Akanji RCB & Aké & Laporte at LCB. )(

To be honest, we're absolutely blessed at CB & bringing in Akanji for £15m was a masterstroke. When Stones went off injured, I was gutted for the guy, but didn't get that season defining feeling I've got in the past.

Even without Stones, we've got 4 very able International Class CB's. Just wish we could say the same for Left Back! :-/
The fullback position has always been a bone of contention, same about Stones - so gutted for the lad , but like you say , we are blessed with top drawer centre backs who all give something different to the team. Akanji has been a really shrewd signing - who kept the best team the planet has ever seen quiet last night, Ake was immense , keeping Saka in your back pocket all night is no mean feat. Blessed at CB that’s for certain.

I have yo say City did well to win that game. That was undoubtedly one of the worst refereeing performances I have witnessed.

It really does raise questions especially following on from the United debacle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.