Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Watched them since late 90s when i started watching European football we played sexiest football in Europe. Plus before we immigrated to usa we lived in east London a couple years when i was a toddler. My brother actually played a little in spurs youth teams oddly him and all his kids back Spurs
Ta, I figured you were a Yank.

Well said I was only talking to fellow blues last night in pub regards gobshite fans rags ,dippers ,cockneys they win a couple of games and they don’t shut up ,we won the domestic treble and still never rubbed it in faces of these so called fans (most armchair fuckers )perhaps we should start given all the shit we have received and still do over years
They do my fuckin nut in mate. After years of being on the receiving end of sneering Rags, I'd never rub our success in other teams' faces.

For years a Rag mate of mine used to regularly contact me to sneer at how great ManUre were & to laugh at how shit we were. Winning isn't enough for them. Without someone's nose to rub it in, they don't see the point of victory.

Anyway, I told him Moureen would win ManUre a couple of cups, & then destroy the fabric of the club before falling out with every **** over there, before being sacked & leaving them worse off than when he arrived.

That's exactly what happened, & when Ole lost control of his steering wheel & crashed, my mate needed to be put on suicide watch. Since 2019 I've virtually heard fuck all from him.

He popped up in October demanding the board be sacked, the Glazer's be forced to sell up, with the squad being dismantled & only Ronaldo & De Gea being kept, as they were the only ones fit to wear the shirt.

I assured him ManUre would be fine, because they'd finally got a proper manager who'd better utilise the players at his disposal. My mate wasn't having it. As far as him & his mates on Rag Café were concerned, they were preparing for relegation.

THEN two hours before the derby, he pops up with a message saying "We are getting humbled today." :-/

If City were on form, I wouldn't have heard shit from him, but because they were in form & at home he just HAD to pop up to start a dialogue in case they won, so he could start his "This is the beginning of ManUre's resurgence" bollocks.

Even now I've not responded. Even worse, I was going to a friend's birthday gathering that evening that I knew would be full of Rags... You can guess how they were!

"We battered you, you bastards"

"One point behind & half a season to catch & pass you"

"ManUre are back & City are fucked"

Yada yada yada yada...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.