Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I’ve got you on ignore and have had to go back to see what Shite you are saying now.
Seriously, you and all the other sad cunts who have nothing better going on in their lives should reassess what’s important.
Very personal, who the fuck are you anyway? I'm only relaying relaying information from a person I know who is friends with a couple of ex players who I won't name, I did say it could be a load of old bollock, btw, go fuck yourself. .

Mental health,you obviously know a bit more on this but not gonna push for more information only that let’s hope Phil gets all the help he needs,if this is correct..
As I replied to some twat who questioned my post I did say it's hopefully bollocks. I don't know if it's true, we'll see, he doesn't look right but that wasn't the basis of my post, it was information from a person I know who has 2 ex City players (1 high profile) as friends, he didn't tell me it was direct from one of them, just info that Phil is struggling at the moment. Hes a rag btw but one of the decent ones.

The second half was a painful watch, but can’t agree with your analysis that we could draw them out, they aren’t stupid they weren’t moving anywhere. It was our inability to shoot from range or play quick one touch passes that was poor. No excuse for us to not get Haaland involved in that second half.
Agreed. You can't draw a team out if they are intent on play as Arsenal did.

Our shooting from range was poor but our best player in that regard was not playing.

The defenders were taking the shots, probably why they didn't trouble the keeper, get Foden or Gundogan in those positions just over 20 yards out and it might have been different.

It seemed like such an obvious fix for us, to get our creative players in the positions Dias and Kovacic kept occupying, leading to slow paced build up play and making it easy for Arsenal to defend. Very frustrating to watch.

Fortunately we were able to battle back to get the point. Delighted for many reasons, but particularly the united esque performance in shithousery that they put on.

As Arsenal are a major threat to City, I hope Pep raises this "blocking" at his next press conference (for a League game,).
Ederson was far too flimsy mind and City's zonal marking was woeful.
But Arsenal have got away with an organised way of stopping opposition goalies getting to the back post.
They will keep doing it until they are penalised for continuous obstruction...
It wasn’t just the blocking that was ignored by ref & VAR. Akanji was physically held by one of their defenders as he ran across the front of their goal. It was a clear penalty & had it been against St Rashford or Salah it would have been

Hopefully it will all be examined by the refs this week & future games more closely monitored- well we can but hope

Agreed. You can't draw a team out if they are intent on play as Arsenal did.

Our shooting from range was poor but our best player in that regard was not playing.

Didn’t think City had enough width, Doku and Savio needed to be stood on the touch line which they weren’t and made any areas the ball could go into narrower. We never got the quick run off the back of the full back going to pull it back which players like Bernardo and Gundo are normally clever at doing. None of our attacking players came out of the box to draw anyone out with Arsenal more than happy for Dias and Akanji to have the ball.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.