Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Arteta is fostering an incendiary and toxic atmosphere wherever he goes. Fuck the mange headed ****.

He's totally lost any credit he had left in the bank for being Peps assistant here. Most of that went when he skulked off into the night to sign for Arsenal after saying he was staying. A treacherous little shitehouse, I hope he never wins fuck all for the rest of his career. Pep should fucking headbutt him the next time he sees him. I'd also love to see one of our players smash the ball at their bench too which he's sitting on it, make it look like an accident.

They're waiting for us in February.

Crying in the press, what a set of wankers you are, mardarse cunts.

Fuck Arsenal, fuck Arteta and fuck Ian Wright.

They will ramp it up in the press beforehand like Rodgers with his unleash the crowd comment at Anfield. They will also hope to get the officials onside. I hope we bang in three early goals and Gabriel, Rice and Arteta get sent off.

I've said it in this thread a few times. Opposition players should go and listen to the tactical instructions. They are allowed to stand wherever they want on the pitch when there is an injury break. Stand right next to Arteta, as Martinelli stands next to Ederson for a corner. What could they do about it? Nothing, except push the player away, and that would cause a melee and prevent the team talk, and annoy Arteta.
This is perfect and would be very interesting to watch.

I've watched the highlights package on the OS quite a few times especially their second goal. They have refined the blocking on the goalie - instead of before the kick is taken, they wait and then three of them converge front and back of the goalie - the one behind simply stands leaning against the goalie - looking the other way - no intent at all in playing the ball.

Obviously I am still pissed off with their tactics but I'm more annoyed after discovering the severity of Rodri's injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.