Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Oh Bernardo. You little Blue shit-stirring bastard. Please never leave.

Love him for saying it, and about the general spirit in which Liverpool, as opposed to Arsenal, play, I'm with him. But he's not right of course. Arsenal have won the PL several times. I think he meant in the period in which he's been involved with the PL.

Inter Milan midweek Arsenal today

When the better teams Park The Bus Pep struggles, Arsenal had 9 men and the keeper behind the ball parked inside the box for 52 minutes in the 2nd half and We got a Lucky goal for the draw.

Foden and Grealish should have been on a lot earlier for Walker and Doku But who am I to 2nd guess Pep,
in the end we got a point and stayed top of the league still unbeaten
Can’t disagree with last paragraph but you suggested pep always has a problem is a bit wide of the mark

Seems I’m in a bit of a minority in that I thought our performance was ok. They were a bit lucky with their first goal in that Walker had been distracted by the ref. We really should have done better with their second goal but shit happens. As for the second half we must have had a dozen shots on target of which about three required a decent save. On another day one of them would have gone in and we could well have had time to go for a winner. So not a bad performance overall, not one of our best but certainly not poor.
Arsenal were pathetic though especially when their keeper was told by a sub to go down so Arteta could give out instructions. If the ref had dished out a couple of yellows for time wasting that could have all been avoided.

Weird game. We started like a train (savio is going to be phenomenal) they got the equaliser (Oliver is spineless but Walker needs to concentrate on getting back into position) and looked a bit better, they score that goal (it was obstruction but no-one blew up for it first time they tried it so we should have guessed what was going to happen - if we had Tony Coton in goal, the Arsenal physios would have been picking up Martinelli with a sponge. Just a thought for next time, Ederson) and then Trossard gets sent off for a blatant second yellow. Then the Tarquins gave up playing football and went full George Graham - surprised it took so long - they’ve been heading that way for a season and a bit. We made incredibly heavy weather of it - I never want to see Diaz playing the football equivalent of QB again and they tried every play in the shithouse book only to get exactly what they deserved. The mentality Arsenal displayed demonstrates exactly why they’ve fallen short when it gets to the brainfuck phase of the season two years in a row and I fully expect them to go the same way this season - losers mentality. They still don’t understand how you win a title.

Right calmed down.

Well done City. That's a fucking brilliant point. Feels like a win against the biggest bunch of cunts to ever roll up at the Ethiad. That ain't football. It's blatant fucking cheating. That will feel like a loss to them and so it fucking should. Alright I'm fucking fuming again. That twat well and truly stiffed Rodri and knew exactly what he was doing

Fuck the ref, I don't even think he was biased towards them. He's just shit. As are the rest of them. Sooner we allow European refs to ref games the better. Not fit for purpose

Jack fucking Grealish. Without him that equaliser doesn't happen, and he should have started. We are infinitely better with him in the side, I don't care what anybody says. He's the fucking engine, that keeps us ticking over whilst keeping control. Fuck goals and assists, the lad is brilliant

Oh and fuck Arteta. Fucking Spanish Simeone. Deserved one landing in his fucking chin today the midget ****
Well said. It does feel like a win & it’s great to see Arteta’s disappointed face

Love him for saying it, and about the general spirit in which Liverpool, as opposed to Arsenal, play, I'm with him. But he's not right of course. Arsenal have won the PL several times. I think he meant in the period in which he's been involved with the PL.

Agreed.

Was Bernardo even born last time they won it?

You should have heard the guy on 5live who was saying neither Rodri nor Debruyne would get in their team
Heard him. What a bell.
Sutton and savage just laughed at him in fairness. Tickled me when they asked him if he thought arsenal would catch villa

Arsenal fans really are weirdo’s. Not liverpool weird, not that bad, but odd balls all the same

Seems I’m in a bit of a minority in that I thought our performance was ok. They were a bit lucky with their first goal in that Walker had been distracted by the ref. We really should have done better with their second goal but shit happens. As for the second half we must have had a dozen shots on target of which about three required a decent save. On another day one of them would have gone in and we could well have had time to go for a winner. So not a bad performance overall, not one of our best but certainly not poor.
Arsenal were pathetic though especially when their keeper was told by a sub to go down so Arteta could give out instructions. If the ref had dished out a couple of yellows for time wasting that could have all been avoided.
Their childlike coaches (how many have they got on the bench with Arteta (so tempted to put an s after the r there)) were jumping up and down in the technical area and on the pitch and one of them signalled to him to fall down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.