Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Arsenal are an absolute disgrace! The definition of anti football, you’ve got to be bold to win titles and that’s why they do not anymore, pathetic the time wasting and rolling around on the floor!!

Felt like justice for football that Stones equaliser!!

Spot on.
Yes, defend for your life, But cheating faking injuries and time-wasting gets you nothing.

Quality and desire and dying for the team in blocking everything by putting your body on the line earns respect, Cheating your way to earn a point is fake and it stinks the place out and shows how desperate you are.

City will take more out of this result when the dust settles, Losing Rodri, No KDB, Bad Refereeing and a 2nd half of parking the bus defending by a so-called title rival cheating its way to a point

Best fucking point ever that will kill them believe me. Absolutely kill them. Hope Rodri ain't too bad. Pep fucked the line up and the subs were too late but we kept going and got something out of it.

They were planning their little run to their fans and having a big party on our pitch and we put ourselves back on top just after they thought they had fought like lions for the win.

Take that you cheating Tarquin cunts
"Fought like lions" you say?
Like a pride from the Wizard of Oz possibly!

How the hell are arsenal getting praised for that? Imagine if that was at the emirates later in the season? We would get slaughtered

A Rag and a Scouser messaged me after the game and said the exact same thing.

Seems the Tarquins like last week are the medias plucky underdogs

United might be fucking shite but they'd never play like they did today in the 2nd half. I'd expect it from Hull fucking City

We really should have won that game comfortably. We basically gave them 2 goals from piss poor defending, and then proceeded to play on the edge of their area for the entirety of the 2nd half with our least talented players on the ball for the majority of the time.

We could easily have taken a defender off once it was obvious arse had no interest in doing anything other than defending, and brought Foden on and got him on the ball in the area's Dias, Akanji and Walker were passing it between themselves. I'd have also liked to see Gundogan on the edge of the box with him and Foden creating shooting opportunities for one another

Grateful for a point in the end, a bit frustrated, and arse are without doubt a team built in the image of their manager. A set of mard arse cunts, managed by a mard arse ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.