Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Depends who we replace him with though mate? Wirtz is imo 100% staying at Leverkusen next season so he’s off the list and Paqueta is rumored to be adding to the squad and not replacing anyone? We just need some new hungry world class talent don’t we? Some of our current players have been truly amazing for us and given us our greatest moments but we need a big overhaul of genuine world class in the summer . Madrid seem to manage to do it? Bellingham, Mbappe and possibly Davies in the space of 12-18 months? Added into the likes of Vini Jr, Rodrygo etc?
Paquetta, Kimich, Musiaga,

100m for a 33yr old and on huge wages, it simply has to be accepted if we want to get back to the very top

A title winning team would’ve come to ours sat in first position and laid down a serious marker by doing us. Especially with us having no Walker and no Stones.

They came and played like a slightly more exotic bottom 3 side shitting themselves about relegation.

Back 6/7 for a huge portion of the game. This is from a team who’ve been smashing teams left and right.

It’s got them fuck all other than losing top spot and needing to rely on the tramps dropping points.

Anyone thinking that’s a good point for them is an absolute head case mate.
If they win it by a point, Lego head will be proclaimed a genius

It’s hard to write this but I think we need a reset in the summer as we have moved in the wrong direction pretty significantly this season. Unfortunately I do believe that we are the 3rd best side in the league this year even in 19/20 I thought we were a better side than liverpool they just had more motivation, a lot more luck and lot less indivual errors. I’m not really nervous for the ‘run in’ as I’m resigned to the fact we will finish 3rd and the CL finally went our way last season I’m more nervous for the FA Cup as we should be beating Chelsea and then most likely United in the final. But it’s the summer I’m most anxious for, imo Kdb and walker are on the last legs and need replacing, Bernardo will probably be gone too so that’s 3 key players for many seasons most likely gone. We just can’t fudge their replacements like we did with Gundogan last year and are Grealish and Doku really good enough idk? All in all we’ve got to find a way to restore our attacking vigour, the not beating liverpool and arsenal home and away is concerning but only scoring 2 goals in those 4 fixtures is even more so.
It's hard to read it to! Paragraphs are your friend! ;)

The dippers will drop points, no doubt about that whatsoever, they have some tough games ahead and they’ve crumbled before, City never have. They all know this and it will be in their heads ..!
When have they crumbled?

Unless we somehow find some fluency and goals we may not win anything . Its not the end of the world as long as we come back a lot stronger and add some top quality players not just squad players.
Our piss poor transfer activity has left us weakened and Haaland now looks a total mismatch to our current possession style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.