Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

You may of been taking the piss but you were also right because Halaand hasn't contributed at all in the last 3 games against us or against Inter and doesn't fit with Pep's total football philosophy. Remember Pep wanted Kane who's a better pure footballer and had to be convinced to take Halaand because he was better long term value. For those reasons I think Alravez has potential to be Pep's number 1 long term or at least in big games

Yea we could have picked up yellow's earlier but you had a fair few fouls that weren't called too. Swing and roundabouts.

Short memories.

If Haaland hadn't pulled us out of the shit vs Everton and Brentford not so long ago, we would be looking over our shoulders at Villa or Spurs because no fucker else looked like scoring for us those days.

I like how people use a couple of finals without scoring as a stick to beat Haaland with. Henry played in 8 or 9 finals without scoring a goal, would you have dropped him too?

Haaland has saved our skin far more times than he's let us down but sure, let's drop him for a 15 goal a season striker...

2 months injured and still the top scorer in the league. That's the quality. You'll miss him when he's gone and we have a striker that averages 1 in 3.

Disappointing result and unfortunately I think we will come up short now. Both teams defended well and created very few decent chances. We are not quite clicking in attack and Kdb struggled today.

Maybe so, he scores a lot of goals, but imo we were a far better football team before he arrived. We've changed our game for the worse to accommodate him, and he plays like a stat padding donkey.
He'll be gone before long so we have to build around Rodri rather than Haaland.
We didn’t win the CL without him. We did with him, in a treble winning season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.