Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Maybe so, he scores a lot of goals, but imo we were a far better football team before he arrived. We've changed our game for the worse to accommodate him, and he plays like a stat padding donkey.
He'll be gone before long so we have to build around Rodri rather than Haaland.
Every fucking comment I ever see from you is slating a City player.

Calling Haaland a stat padding donkey is something even a rag wouldn't do.

Nobhead.

Maybe so, he scores a lot of goals, but imo we were a far better football team before he arrived. We've changed our game for the worse to accommodate him, and he plays like a stat padding donkey.
He'll be gone before long so we have to build around Rodri rather than Haaland.

Didn't win a treble though. Might have done if we had a striker that scored 52 in a season and broke records.

What is "better footall"? What's better than winning the champions league?

You may of been taking the piss but you were also right because Halaand hasn't contributed at all in the last 3 games against us or against Inter and doesn't fit with Pep's total football philosophy. Remember Pep wanted Kane who's a better pure footballer and had to be convinced to take Halaand because he was better long term value. For those reasons I think Alravez has potential to be Pep's number 1 long term or at least in big games

Yea we could have picked up yellow's earlier but you had a fair few fouls that weren't called too. Swing and roundabouts.
Fortunately you lot are winning fuck all this season. Played like fucking Burnley. Right fucking cheek comparing strikers when you lot field one of our cast offs who couldn’t score in a brothel. Do one back under your rock.

This doesn’t scream a title winning team. To make matters worse, even against team like Brentford or Crystal Palace we don’t swipe them away.
I remember two seasons back when every game against the last 14 teams was a 3-0 4-0 win

think we are looking a little jaded, cant fault the players one bit, the effort is there ,but if the tank is empty, we are missing that spark energy gives you, weve been like that all season, so its amazing we are going deep in all the big comps,huge credit to the players and pep for still being in the hunt, and it wouldnt surprise me if we did the treble again, we are very lucky having this amazing set of players giving their all game after game ,year after year

I don’t think we do look overly jaded tbh, particularly given the circumstances of how sustained our success has been. Even today, we were the ones with the initiative throughout and Arsenal didn’t just struggle because they set up defensively, we stifled them pretty much every time they had the ball. I thought they looked more jaded than we did.

I just think we’re lacking a bit of quality and are a bit too predictable in the final third. Really do think whether we can be successful in the CL in particular relies on if Grealish can now stay fit and get back to last seasons form just so we properly have that different option.

That season, we needed 2 favours from other sides, and then we could do the job at the Etihad which we did. This season, we need 3 favours from the other sides (2 against Liverpool and 1 against Arsenal) to go top. Drop any more points and then it's better to prioritize the CL and the FA Cup more than the League.

You may of been taking the piss but you were also right because Halaand hasn't contributed at all in the last 3 games against us or against Inter and doesn't fit with Pep's total football philosophy. Remember Pep wanted Kane who's a better pure footballer and had to be convinced to take Halaand because he was better long term value. For those reasons I think Alravez has potential to be Pep's number 1 long term or at least in big games

Yea we could have picked up yellow's earlier but you had a fair few fouls that weren't called too. Swing and roundabouts.
Oh do fuck off.

Why do entitled red cartel fans talk out of their arse?

You lot ain't winning Jack shit, we're playing well below our standards whilst yous are at the top of your game.

You're 1 point ahead of us.

Clap clap clap clap.

Next.

There is a chance of this but it won’t be tiredness that’s our problem, it’s our lack of quality. KDB is a shadow of his old self, but he’s 32! Kovacic is ok but limited. Nunes is basically crap. Doku is Watford standard. We recently recruited very badly recently, don’t even mention Phillips.
I know I’m pretty much alone in this but I’ve never been a Haaland fan. Despite his massive goal tally (I’m happy with that) he’s a flat track bully. Does fuck all against a decent team. I would not give a shit if he fucked off.
I’m hoping we win the FA cup, that would represent a great season with the players we have.
I am sort of tending to agree with you re EH. I can't believe I am gonna say this but we really would have been better with Hotspur Harry - better all round player. And much as I detest the Dips they do seem to find productive front players- even Nunez.

We need to refresh something next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.