Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

We'll probably get pelters off the press for not being able to break down their back 10, but will not say anything about their play acting, time wasting , and the fact they didn't try for the win.
Roll on Wednesday.

If we drop points against Villa, Liverpool have Sheffield United and they are fucking shite. That's just a matter of how many they will score. We could be 5-6 points behind on Wednesday night and if we are we need to sack the league off and go all out in the two cup competitions.

Fatigue, injuries and a slight drop off after last season's heroics is why we are third at the moment. Arsenal and Liverpool have improved from last season and we've lost a bit. Obviously Gundogan and Mahrez are a big miss. Our new signings are a level below at the moment, they may improve of course. Bernardo just gave a great interview on sky, got it spot on.

The elephant in the room for me is Haaland. Superb last season but he's been found out a bit in this one. Worryingly his control and hold up play isn't really improving and he's also started to miss easy chances. If Pep stays I'm sure he'll look at it, maybe a big decision will have to be made? If he moved to Europe I've no doubt he'd score shedloads but he'd get more space there.

We need a bit of a rebuild. We need top quality to replace Mahrez and Gundogan. Walker and De Bruyne are also getting older. We need that top quality to keep us ahead of the pack as they've caught us up at the moment.

Arsenal came for a draw and got it, for all on here saying we haven’t beaten a top 4 side this season, well Liverpool have only beaten one side - Aston Villa and Arsenal have only beaten one side - Liverpool, last season’s efforts have taken its toll, I’d be over the moon if we win the European Cup again.
They beat us at the Emirates remember.

Reading all these comments on here it makes me realise how much I love and hate this forum in equal quantities. It does make me smile though. One thing I do know is that I love my football club. CTID

Any other club in world football would want his return. He will be crucial to our attempt at the double treble.

Maybe so, he scores a lot of goals, but imo we were a far better football team before he arrived. We've changed our game for the worse to accommodate him, and he plays like a stat padding donkey.
He'll be gone before long so we have to build around Rodri rather than Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.