Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

So you agree last year was a freak year without the false 9 :-) and this year we just fucked up ;-)
We're still a pretty good team.

No I don't, you're a great team either way in both seasons. Halaand is a great traditional striker, but I think Pep adjusted his tactics, which ideally for him he would not do.

The press from your side was unbelievable today. We're a reasonably press resistant side and we couldn't react to your press.

I can’t believe the outrage at Arsenal turning up and not trying to win the game, employing the dark arts etc. It’s a results business, I dare say Arteta doesn’t give a fuck about the entertainment levels when he’s come away with a point

Anthony Taylor actually did us a favour by not getting his yellow card out …it was about the only thing that got the crowd going.

If they tried to go toe to toe with us I would nt have fancied their chances (although today who knows given the number of players who were off it!)

Still plenty of football to be played but on todays showing I’m not confident.

I am sort of tending to agree with you re EH. I can't believe I am gonna say this but we really would have been better with Hotspur Harry - better all round player. And much as I detest the Dips they do seem to find productive front players- even Nunez.

We need to refresh something next season.
I am sure Bayern supporters would agree with you.

Good top four team arsenal, dirty bastards

That first foul on Bernardo from the off should have nipped it in the bud the ref just opened the flood gates for more of the same

Hope Ake is ok

That season, we needed 2 favours from other sides, and then we could do the job at the Etihad which we did. This season, we need 3 favours from the other sides (2 against Liverpool and 1 against Arsenal) to go top. Drop any more points and then it's better to prioritize the CL and the FA Cup more than the League.
Everyone will drop points

I can’t believe the outrage at Arsenal turning up and not trying to win the game, employing the dark arts etc. It’s a results business, I dare say Arteta doesn’t give a fuck about the entertainment levels when he’s come away with a point

Anthony Taylor actually did us a favour by not getting his yellow card out …it was about the only thing that got the crowd going.

If they tried to go toe to toe with us I would nt have fancied their chances (although today who knows given the number of players who were off it!)

Still plenty of football to be played but on todays showing I’m not confident.
A point wasn’t good enough for them though.

Fortunately you lot are winning fuck all this season. Played like fucking Burnley. Right fucking cheek comparing strikers when you lot field one of our cast offs who couldn’t score in a brothel. Do one back under your rock.

It's nice to meet you too, good sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.