Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

At least Villa turned up.Both teams were poor today.
Disagree, Arsenal turned up albeit ultra defensively. They did a very good job defensively. They are a bunch of dirty shithouses but they defended well. It was our job to break them down. It’s was like watching simeones atletico.

Arsenal have been down for a long time and have started the progression towards the top. Hate to say it but they have come a long way. A draw doesn’t kill their title chances nor does it ours.

Had we gone to Old Trafford and ground out a 0-0 draw in 2010 or 2011 we would probably have been chuffed….

Although we haven’t lost in yonks, we haven’t been hitting the heights especially the type of football we played the last few months of last season. That was a total privilege to watch.

It makes our lofty accomplishments of the past few years even more stupendous!!

I agree with a lot of what you say but Palace and Spurs at home definitely and possibly Chelsea away feel the most costly as the opposition were poor
Chelsea at home too! Dropping 4 points against that shite is dreadful.

The key lost points for me this season were Palace, Wolves, Chelsea x 2 and Arsenal away when we were shite. Rodri’s sending off was very costly for us.

Being at the game and not seen any replays yet but how many of those fouls should have been yellows?

The cynic in me says booking Jesus and their keeper was tick box only.

In games like these a booking for Defenders and Midfielder can make a huge difference to how they play. None were given but appears to have been a lot of fouls.

What's the talk of the penalty? Can't recall that.

I respect all opinions, yours included, but there are no 29 goal strikers in our challenging clubs.

Imagine where we’d be without him. But so not to argue with a Blue I request your view. Enjoy your Sunday.

We'd be up shit creek without his goals this season, that's obvious. That said, if he was half as good as he was last season, we'd have the league wrapped up by now.
I think one big problem has been Pep trying to shoehorn Alvarez and Haaland into the same team.
Haaland would be a better fit in Liverpool's team.

Maybe just trust in Pep instead of picking holes out of a setup that won many things including the treble last season.

This set up didn’t win a treble last season, and even if it had, the opposition and their tactics change so that’s not really a defence.

Mourinho is still doing what won him a treble and that’s why he’s unemployed.

We’ve not won a league game by more than 2 goals all year, conceding too many cheap ones and all our forwards are our for form except Foden when he plays in midfield, not as a forward.

I’m pretty convinced Peps going to have to change something fairly drastically , which is fine because he’s done it a few times before, but this is much, much later on in the season.

Got to say choosing between the dips and arse is akin to choosing between a kick in the nads or a haymaker in the gob. I’m even thinking the current iteration of the rags arent as bad as them two sets of tossers.
Sorry but the Rags are and always will be the Champions of Tossers

Really do hope dippers don’t win the league but a choice of Rags or dippers then Klipperty can have his parade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.