Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Maybe so, he scores a lot of goals, but imo we were a far better football team before he arrived. We've changed our game for the worse to accommodate him, and he plays like a stat padding donkey.
He'll be gone before long so we have to build around Rodri rather than Haaland.
Out of interest where is he going before long? Wont be Madrid, Barcelona or Munich anytime soon surely?

I agree he was completely anonymous today but so was his chief supplier KDB... Kev is usually the difference in games of this type but his performances of late have been worrying and generally if Kev has an off day so does Haaland.
In saying that Haaland has dropped off massively from last season in his conversion rate particularly from big chances. He has been nowhere near clinical enough for what little he offers in general play

I'm a blue but i meant Arsenal should have gone for it today - we were definitely a weaker team..Phil playing both int'ls ..stones out... Ederson etc
Yep, sorry, wasn’t clear in my reply, know you’re a blue, and like you I would’ve loved Arsenal to have gone for it, because we would’ve won if they had.

They didn’t gamble, because of the risk that carried. They couldn’t lose, so where i disagree with you is that arteta made the right call.

I’ll be v surprised if all three teams win all the remaining games, but I think we have the best chance. Huge game on Weds, but every game is going to be huge and the way we played today - controlled, calm - made me feel confident for the rest of the season.

Maybe just trust in Pep instead of picking holes out of a setup that won many things including the treble last season.
Also maybe it is just about the number of games we have played and it's catching up on us, Pep does not like a big squad and a strong 17 players plus youth and a couple of bench players, So let's see how far we can go in the rest of the season and if we come up short in the league Pep will know best for a new build and City going forward
We are a different team than 22/23.

Surely you would rather have anyone win it above the unbearable dipper cunts?
Got to say choosing between the dips and arse is akin to choosing between a kick in the nads or a haymaker in the gob. I’m even thinking the current iteration of the rags arent as bad as them two sets of tossers.

Out of interest where is he going before long? Wont be Madrid, Barcelona or Munich anytime soon surely?

I agree he was completely anonymous today but so was his chief supplier KDB... Kev is usually the difference in games of this type but his performances of late have been worrying and generally if Kev has an off day so does Haaland.
In saying that Haaland has dropped off massively from last season in his conversion rate particularly from big chances. He has been nowhere near clinical enough for what little he offers in general play
Kev was on fire after his lay off -now he's looking knackered as he did in the run in last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.