Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

KDB was one of our more energetic players yesterday, not having anything related to slow play and build up pinned on him.
Kdb looks like he's still trying to get back to full fitness to me ,obviously his age is against him now as well ....impact player maybe

KDB was one of our more energetic players yesterday, not having anything related to slow play and build up pinned on him.
I think the problem with KDB is that he is short of his previous high standards, which given the time he was out injured , is inevitable. It will be interesting next season if he returns to the same high standards or he becomes another Michael Owen

That Saka likes to throw himself to the turf doesn’t he… how many times today?
Like Salah, loved by the brain dead media but as good a player as he is, he will never get respect from rival fans as he is also a massive cheat

If Foden is going to put in the world class category he is going to have to be more consistent week in week out ,he has the ability but has to show especially in the bigger games like David Silva did etc

Interesting how Foden performed dropped abit since KDB came back. Phil has now been pushed out to the wing again

The attack was dire. Haaland got nothing out of their back line, Foden was shocking. Don’t start me on Doku !
KDB ran about a lot, but did not create anything which has been in the past his forte.
Need to improve & quickly…

He wa doing it when KDB wasn’t available and played in the middle now he gets shoved out wide :(
Yes, I was thinking about him not laying on the left even when KDB is playing thus: Haaland
Foden
Grealish KDB Bernado

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.