Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

Who’s that Arsenal lad in the floor in that pic? Who ever it is that picture makes him look like a child being taught how to play properly

Arteta has a hell of job on here, worst Asenal team I have ever seen.

Some of the fans seems to also not have much of a stomach for a fight too :) as a group of Asian/ Black Gooners started trouble after the game and then when City reacted legged it leaving the Arsenal fans coming out the ground to deal with it.

Yes I remember we drew them in the League Cup at the

Yes it continued at the Ethiad. I seem to remember drawing them in the league cup. From memory they played their kids and we played our first team. We got beat!!
Youngsters today following City don’t know the half of it.
Lost 3-1.
A day we discovered who Fabregas was ...

Got De Bruyne and Foden to come back yet as well. Madness.

It was an emphatic win in the end.
We thrashed Arsenal, which, after all the beatings they have dished out to City over the years, was sweet.
I agree, we probably could have beaten them by 10, but 5 will do.
Be it 1,5 or 10 goals a win's a win and you still only get 3 points for it.
Just suppose we had beaten them by 10? What would the fallout have been?
Arteta sacked? Surely no-one truly wants that?
The rest of the media hating us even more because we humiliated one of their favoured 4? (I could well live with that!)
The agenda of us being a club that only wins 'because of the money' reinforced in peoples' minds? I remember they called it 'financial doping' and a system was introduced especially to stop us 'buying the league'.
Some people would call that restraint of trade and it only delayed our rise to the top, never stopped it.
FFP worked really well there didn't it?
No we are not a club that goes out to humiliate other clubs, we are not so insecure as to need to do that. Why?
Because we are super City from Maine Road and the best team in the land and all the world.
(Always have been, even when we were sh*t.)
We, City, are a class act, not a crass one.

Speaking of which, I liked the respect we showed for Arteta by not singing ''sacked in the morning.'' Had Arsenal taken that beating elsewhere, following their disastrous first few games that chant would definitely have been aimed at him by opposition fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.