Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

We have been very lucky over the past few seasons as we have always managed to play teams when they are shit. I've seen a graph on here that said City had beaten teams 5-0 36 times now that is amazing luck.
I mean, only last week arsenal only lost by a couple of goals to a team that might win the title, so clearly they weren't shit then, if they had been, well they would have lost by 5.

I am so glad we are so lucky and every team is having a shit week when they play us.

How the hell is Arteta still in a job? I don't understand. He's quite clearly lost and has no idea what the fucks going on half the time.

How the hell is Arteta still in a job? I don't understand. He's quite clearly lost and has no idea what the fucks going on half the time.
it took spurs an age to find a manager and i'd say Arsenal are in a worse position with the quality of players they have and no major investment plans, not a real eye catcher for a top manager, sometimes better the devil you know

Decent pre-season work-out as Arsenal weren't play for real.

We weren't at our best at the start but two early goals and Granit Hacker's contribution allowed us to dominate completely.

We do need to have KDB and Phil back but that was a well balanced starting XI; hope it wasn't Bernie's farewell.
Mrs Vienna said that Bernardo made a point of walking around the pitch, waving as he went, so it looks like it might have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.