Arsenal (H) | Post Match Thread

Watching our goals again, aside from the Stones header, I thought Ramsdale was poor on them all. He did make a few decent saves though.

Slightly off topic but did anyone else get stuck in the Kingsway debacle at Parrs Wood last night? I'm assuming a rag is the head of Manchester city council Road works planning office. They decided to close the road going out of Manchester for resurfacing at pretty much the exact same time the match ended. It was utter carnage, no warning signs before hand either, just all the traffic hitting a road closed sign and then having to how through Cheadle. Why they couldn't have waited an hour or two longer is astonishing.

I’m getting my City tattoo done today and Peter Drurys comments against Villa are going on there;

“From catastrophe, cacophonic joy”

Sums Gillingham, Aguero, Villa and plenty of other moments following this wonderful club over the past 50 years.

City, it’s been a fucking privilege. Less win the lot this season! And if we won none of them we’ll still be following you everywhere!!!
Get it on here when you’ve done pal. Watching MOTD this morning Grealish is so fucking up for it, I wanted him to twat Partey the shithouse.

To be fair - they're far fairer, more erudite, complimentary, magnanimous, better presenters and amusing in their comments than the vile, blinkered, amateurish, abusive rantings from united and dipper "channels" doing this crap.
The one with anger management issues should have his own show on TV, love the guy....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.