Arsenal (H) | Post Match Thread

I’m getting my City tattoo done today and Peter Drurys comments against Villa are going on there;

“From catastrophe, cacophonic joy”

Sums Gillingham, Aguero, Villa and plenty of other moments following this wonderful club over the past 50 years.

City, it’s been a fucking privilege. Less win the lot this season! And if we won none of them we’ll still be following you everywhere!!!
Mate, even reading those words gave me fucking goosebumps again. Peter Drury is the best there is. He peaked that day. His commentary for Kompanys thunderbastard weren't bad either ;)

I have been thinking exactly the same thing.

There are a few factors, but the main one I think is that other than us, the other 'top' teams have been bang average whereas they have undoubtedly improved this season.

Can't see them doing as well next season with CL games thrown into the mix.
No. And United and Liverpool will likely improve.
Throw Newcastle into the mix too.
This was the big chance for them.

Spent yesterday very relaxed and couldnt wait for the game. No nervous ( could be my happy pills ! ). Confidence all day. Got home only to release its was on BT and I dont have BT.
Being slightly superstitious i put the City text on my laptop and relied on my lad texting before it showed on the text lol. Plus reading the matchday thread !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.