Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched it before but put on that shite Saturday Social show which has replaced Soccer AM. Interview with Gabriel and Saliba, both of whom said Doku was the most skillfull player in the league and is unpredictable to play against. Wonder if there's a soft underbelly to get at there mentally.
They are right.

I don't know whether he's goina kick it ,eat it,stick it up his arse or in the top corner.

Apart from that he so predictable !!

Bernardo alongside Rodri for more control and put Doku or Foden against Kiwior, who looks the most vulnerable of their defenders. Whether KdB or Kovacic starts is dependent on Kev's fitness.

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
KdB/Kovacic
Foden
Doku
Haaland

I'm aware it's a slim chance, but I find all the Grealish shouts a bit odd. Even when he has been fit this season, he's been a mile off it.
This is such utter bollocks. Grealish has mostly played well when he's actually played, including three goals in three games when he got a brief run of games. Injury is the only reason his season has suffered. Not to mention the team as a whole plays better with Grealish at LW.

Why people need to invent this "bad form" that never happened I have no idea. (Or maybe I do -- too tedious.)

This is such utter bollocks. Grealish has mostly played well when he's actually played, including three goals in three games when he got a brief run of games. Injury is the only reason his season has suffered. Not to mention the team as a whole plays better with Grealish at LW.

Why people need to invent this "bad form" that never happened I have no idea. (Or maybe I do -- too tedious.)
100% on that, his contributions in December kept our head above water points-wise. Then he had that awful burglary, then illness and injury wiped him out ever since. Apart from brief spells against Copenhagen and Luton and look how smooth we looked when he was on the pitch.

if pep plays gvardiol at lb tomorrow instead of ake and gvardiol doesn’t have an ake against saka performance, what do you think the reactions will be?

in my opinion there’s not a single person that wants to see gvardiol at lb tomorrow, everyone would prefer ake. and no it’s not my alleged croatian nationalistic victim
complex, i think it’s just a fact.
Because nathan pocketed saka last time ,it is that simple

100% on that, his contributions in December kept our head above water points-wise. Then he had that awful burglary, then illness and injury wiped him out ever since. Apart from brief spells against Copenhagen and Luton and look how smooth we looked when he was on the pitch.
The best of all worlds...
Jack + Dok + Bob = variety.

Some views from Arsenal Mania, just to confirm City fans aren't unique in having a very pessimistic proportion of their fanbase!

Attachments

• 1000007749.jpg
    1000007749.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1000007748.jpg
    1000007748.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 1000007747.jpg
    1000007747.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • 1000007746.jpg
    1000007746.jpg
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.