Arsenal or Tottenham? And other local rivalries.

I love this stuff.

Arsenal over Tottenham
Everton over Liverpool
Wednesday over United
Birmingham over Villa
Sunderland over Newcastle
Rovers over Bristol City
West Brom over Wolves
Swansea over Cardiff
Norwich over Ipswich
West Ham over any London club
Rangers over Celtic
Dundee United over Dundee
Hibs over Hearts
Atletico over Real
AC Milan over Inter
Lazio over Roma
Real Betis over Seville
Torino over Juventus
1860 Munich over Bayern
Sporting Lisbon over Benfica
Boca Juniors over River Plate
Nearly perfect, except for rangers and sporting Lisbon.

Spurs over arsenal - fans are less annoying.
Norwich over Ipswich - the weakest link banner when we went down.
Swansea over Cardiff - Cardiff knocked us out of the fa cup
Southampton over pompey - that annoying fan with the bell.

The annoying fan with the bell is Mr Portsmouth, real name John westwood i think.
Met him once a good few years ago , City beat them 6-0 at Etihad , he was getting in a minibus full of fellow Pompey nutters, shook my had and wished us well the we had only come into the money about a month before sound bloke.
2008/9 season.

Spurs over Arsenal

I’ve always disliked Arsenal except when they were United’s biggest rival in the league back in the day, that’s the only time I’ve wanted them to do ok but that’s due to despising United. I don’t really care about Spurs one way or the other, except when we are playing them.

Rangers > Celtic
AC > Inter
Sunderland > Newcastle (prefer Boro over both)
Real > Atletico (proper shithouse side)
Everton > Liverpool

Sheffield Wednesday in the Steel City Derby. Always liked them. In the north London Derby I’d go with Spurs, since they too have obnoxious red rivals (and I’m Jewish so I’m supposed to like them apparently). Manchester Derby, I have always rooted for City and no, I’m not just saying this because I’m on a City forum.

I wonder if this is down to 'em looking a more formidable outfit (last night excepted) than previous seasons. We were much loved before we started winning and the RDAHMeedya and associated shitehawks took and still take great exception with every point we accumulate.

And had I the misfortune of living in North London, but an avid footy fan, I'd plump for Barnet!
Not for me. Ever since the takeover they’ve been the biggest moaners about City. Booing everyone we signed from them, racially abusing Adebayor, Wenger constantly moaning about us, ringleaders in writing letters to the Prem and CAS, we’ve had more fights down at Wembley with these twats than all other clubs put together in the last ten years, their fans are a disgrace towards their own club when things aren’t going their way, Alan Davies’ racist rant, banners about class and tradition… bunch of twats.

I don't like any other football team.
There was a time when I kept an eye on Valencia but something happened to change that. Can't think what that might be.
Your same as me use to like Valencia but only cas of Mario kempes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.