Arsenal post match thread

Blame Mangala as much as we like but it's our lame full backs who put him under unnecessary pressure.

Playing Yaya so deep for 80 mins is laughable - he should've just put 2 fingers up at MP and gone up there anyway, I'd rather see us lose 4-0 going for it than just give up. Our management are a joke and 20 yrs out of date but tell me something we don't already know.

Kompany and zabba fit from now on we could sneak it ,but if not I don't see us winning the league too many errors .mangos a headless ,legless chicken,lesscott was scary on the ball but mangala makes him look like beckenbau.

''We were tired we have played.........oh wait a minute....I forgot.....we had nine days rest this time!'''......Ok....''I thought we played well and we continue to play the same way.''......

Come on fella get real...unlucky? Arsenal could have made it 3-4 easily if they had been on point.

It was men against boys tonight, and that comes from a stokie who hates arsenal ever since the shawcross debacle of 2009.
No you Stoke clown....it really wasn't...

Yaya was useless, jogged for 80 minutes... The goal doesn't mark his incompetence!

That the defence was pathetic was a given unfortunately

We played the strongest team we had available so no complaints there. We matched them for the first 30 mins and Kevin could have done better with his chance. Fair play to Walcott, that was a good goal. still in the game if we go in 1-0 at half time. Mangala has another brain fart and its 2-0. Fair play to Pellegrini, he had to chase the game in the second half and he did. Not sure what more he could have done. That inevitably led to us being wide open and if Arsenal had been more clinical, it would have been worse. Yaya was something else in the last 15 mins. Simply unplayable. I didn't think we played badly but individual mistakes are clearly going to cost us. No point in blaming Manuel I'm afraid, injuries have really taken their toll. Kompany, Sergio even when he does play is in recovery mode. Dave still doesn't look 100%. It is really ruining our chance of winning anything this season.
We had the strongest team on at the end.... The manager's fault as is the lack of confidence/motivation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.