Arsenal post match thread

That is pretty harsh. He is just back from injury. He needs time to get back to game speed
Maybe. I just find it very frustrating that this happens all the time with Aguero. You look at players like Silva. They come back and they are the same player, yet Aguero always takes months, and I mean months to get back to his game. He didn't look fit. Just sounding off. Best ignored.

got what we deserved...nothing!

individual and whole team were awful defensively again

having company back will sort some of that but not enough.......

these players don't want to play for this manager any more and it shows and the man himself doesn't seem bothered anymore

Agreed Peelegrini Time is up

We need 2 centre halves and when they are fit keep fucking playing them. How many times has Otemendi and Mangala played together? Oh and Silva Yaya and Aguero were anonymous (Yaya had a great last 14 mins). MOTM for me Kolorov
What did Kolarov do other than pass it back?

5 defeats already, Leicester have just 1.
This is despite 100m plus summer uplift.
It's looking like just trying to make top4 never mind winning the league.

Simply disgusted, Van Gaal is shite but were not much better.

brilliant goal from yaya and led the hunt to try and get something out of this match, unfortunately his lethargy in the middle of the park allowing arsenal to run though us and was the main reason our defence gets swamped and leaks chances.

I honestly thought we were the better team in the first half and miles the better team in the last 15 minutes, just they took their first two chances then sat back and hit us on the break and got lucky that the referee was on the take. If Kev sticks that first one away when we were completely nullifying them, or Mangala doesn't give it away before half time, or Hart saves the pretty routine shot then it's a completely different game. If we get the stonewall penalty on Sterling as well, which I still have no idea how the bent ref can justify not giving.

Our organisation was fine until half time, but the classic mistake of leaving Yaya in a two left us all over the place and pretty easy to play against, but even then we should have got a point if the referee does his job.

Manager takes the fault. Playing Yaya in a 2 man midfield away at one of the top teams again is unforgivable. We actually played OK, and were "unlucky" to get nothing, but that "bad luck" comes from Yaya in a 2 man not bothering to mark Ozil, their best player, their form player, their only creative player.. Totally ludicrous. Yaya has to take some blame, but we know for a fact he won't do that job even if asked to, so why put him in that position?

They were crap, we could have won this if we were set up correctly, that's what was painful today, not the performance.

Come on fella get real...unlucky? Arsenal could have made it 3-4 easily if they had been on point.

It was men against boys tonight, and that comes from a stokie who hates arsenal ever since the shawcross debacle of 2009.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.