Arsenal post match thread

Owd Pep will have his work cut out. I expected for us to lose. However I can't help feeling disappointed. We should have had this title tied up weeks ago with this squad. Pellegrini as lived off Bobbys back. Time as sussed him and so have everyone else. Fuckin useless.

We start to boss it
We realise we're bossing it and start getting slightly cocky
Mangala does an ace sliding challenge, predicting where the ball's gonna be having realised their player's getting the first touch
Mangala gets more cocky and tries that pass
Uphill from there

Walcott's goal was an example of the quality both us and Arsenal have. Can't argue with goals like that.

That's my hazy version.

Truth be told we are over reliant on two injury prone players
Without aguero and kompany our attack and defense becomez average. It shouldnt be happening after all that spending.
We played well in first 30 mins and last 10 with 50 mins of average football

I know hes frustrating but we look miles better when navas is on.although I wish the daft **** would shoot

Maybe. I just find it very frustrating that this happens all the time with Aguero. You look at players like Silva. They come back and they are the same player, yet Aguero always takes months, and I mean months to get back to his game. He didn't look fit. Just sounding off. Best ignored.
Silva isn't the same player as he was before his latest injury.

to get 3 pts city have to take the lead or its game over,KDB runs back even slower than Yaya
Mariner couldn't see that 4 minutes of time out quickly enough,Giroud was still on the floor when it started then he was allowed to run back to the half way line

You need to go fuck off back to whoever you supported before. What has what we've spent got to do with supporting your team?.. I know the red press love the gazillions quotes but for a supposed City fan to quote shit like this is indefensible. The team played well, 69 percent possession and got beat by a wonder strike. Get real. I hate this forum as its literally turned into ragsville with posters thinking that we're entitled to win everything at a cantor. Football isn't like that and City certainly aren't either.

why because people think city should dominate a poor premier league? isnt that what is supposed to happen when you spend over 150 mil on players in a window to score more goals and win games? to get better players? i understand we cant win everything but give me a break, we havent won a road game in forever and have scored fucking 2 goals in our last 5? how can you accept that and be ok with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.