Arsenal post match thread

I think we will win it too

Arsenal didn't look any better than us, and we know we can play a lot better than that. But we had better hurry up and get on with it.

I think what you meant is that we should be playing a lot better but we aren't and haven't done so in a long while.......we don't deserve to win anything at present and for us to do so will need a major change in the managers approach and i believe he has given up.

Agreed and it's the same over and over again Roll-on the summer and the new manager, this season like last is a write off.
Agree with roll-on the Summer, but disagree with the write-off stuff. Every team looks crap bar Leicester. Yes we're tactically rubbish, but if we get our first 11 fit for the remainder of the season (sounds pretty unrealistic I know) then I see us challenging still. Leicester (surely) can't keep their form up, & Arsenal didn't exactly look like world beaters today.

At worst we have a shot at the League Cup.. ;-)

As someone says on here "tin hat on" so do I . I can't do all that analysis the clever ones do on here you know the old 4 4 2 clever people . Today at the end I just thought we played ok and the Tarquins were praying for the whistle . I too think we will win the league . Mr Didsbury you can tell me off if you want because as you say I am a young boy and you are a teacher ....

Wenger stated before the game how important a win is against the big teams, knowing that they specifically want to create a gap to City. Pellegrini on the other hand said that the result in this match is not important as there are still 21 games to correct it. I think the mentality of the two managers showed in the teams today.

It's frustrating as fuck, though, to lose to Arsenal who have some of the most entitled fucking fans. But what's more frustrating is that we are continuing our incredibly poor form. On paper we look immense, with attacking prowess that even top teams in Europe would envy us, but it's a fucking far way from showing on the pitch! For fucks sake, what's going on?

If Pellegrini had 21 years he wouldn't correct it never mind 21 games

Most of you lot disgust me.

No better than that shocking Arse fans performance.

You can go fuck yourselves. I'm going to Sunderland and Leicester to cheer my champions on.

You can do what you want.

Wankers.

el4rxu.jpg

why because people think city should dominate a poor premier league? isnt that what is supposed to happen when you spend over 150 mil on players in a window to score more goals and win games? to get better players? i understand we cant win everything but give me a break, we havent won a road game in forever and have scored fucking 2 goals in our last 5? how can you accept that and be ok with it?
I'm not but money has absolutely fucjK all to do with supporting your team. The money card is what the red press play every fecking time. If in reality players play bad then they deserve criticism but to use the gazillions card is simply is disrespectful to the club and City. In general tonight the team played well but conceded a spectacular goal and a soft goal, ten years ago we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Let the good times continue and know that we've been blessed and are in the upper etchanlons of world football, not thee lower tiers of English football and certainly not turn into arrogant, rag, assholes because we think we're better than anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.