Arsenal post match thread

I swear half the spastics on here have no idea about football.

That shite team didn't have a kick for 35 mins then a joke goal out of the blue when we should have been taking a free kick in their D.

Then a stupid defensive error cost us . and it looked offside but the Sky cuntz failed to replay effectively to see.

We dominated mostly and were bloody unlucky so stop slaggging for no reason.

We were the best team tonight.
Get real, Arsenal let us have the ball and all the possesion, then kept making us look like mugs.

The most important place to have energy on the pitch is in midfield, unfortunately we lack it in abundance

We should sail past Sunderland but i think we could get a rude awakening against the energy of Leicester if we continue like this

The only stat that matters is the scoreline and the scoreline says that we LOST again!! I don't usually lose my temper with the team but tonight I have. Don't ask me why, because normally I am pragmatic about a loss but tonight they have royally annoyed me.............. in fact they actually made me issue my yearly swear word......... stupid, stupid blooming team. I apologise for that

I agree stats (especially possession) mean fuck all when you lose! Anyone who didn't see the game and looked at those stats would be under the false impression that we were amazing tonight but we were far from anything but average at best!

Starting with too many creatives like Kun+KDB+Silva+Yaya but without any workhorses like Navas and Sterling was a major mistake in the 1st half though.

I am going to sleep on the floor tonight and suggest all the City players do the Same! Fuck you with that spineless performance again!!

Played well for large parts of the game, made enough chances to win it in the end. Second goal was absolutely shocking , why the fuck did we not knock the ball into the box from that free kick. Arsenal played like it was a cup final - we didn't

Totally frustrating match, for 30mins we played good then they get a wonder strike, and then Mangala decides to give them a Christmas bonus, just listen to Pelligrini on the match day centre saying you have to win the big matches and maybe we was rushing Aguero back instead of giving him a couple of games to get back to match fitness........well duth!!!!!!!!, sorry but we could have got the points tonight and again we screwed it big time............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.