Arsenal - Post match thread

But of course not, he had a train to catch bla bla bla...

Not so shocking we're in this position, many predicted it a while back, however, one thing a stereotypical city fan can't take is 'lack of effort'... There are players in that squad who have coasted for 12 months, some longer, the hierarchy failed to address it and we are stuck with them....

Those thinking Pep will come in, wave a magic wand and replenish 7/8 players are deluded, we won't be able to shift a good number of them!!
It boils my Piss when folk who don't even go to the game, tell you off for not going, not staying, not clapping a manager who has failed miserably

Dominated the game and had it won but yet again we throw it away with first a criminal header from Clichy and then Mangala losing his runner and Fernandinho just not going with Sanchez and stopping him.

Kun and KdB excellent as was Fernandinho apart from the 2nd goal.

Kelechi poor, Sterling with yet another completely anonymous sub appearance and the manager not putting KdB in behind Kun which frankly fucking mystifies me.

We will end up where we deserve and if its the EL then so be it.

Roll on the summer and a break from the game and roll on Pep.
We threw it away because of the only manager
The ONLY one in the whole league
who would, in a must win game and ahead at 2-1, refuse to make a single sub until 70 minutes, despite most of the team having played mid-week, despite the opponents overrunning midfield, while sticking to a 4-4-2 instead of switching to a more counter attacking style.
No one else would do it.

And pep will be a **** in three years time in your types eyes. Pellegrini has been awful this season but I think anyone who calls an old bloke a **** is.... Well... A ****

Pep will be a **** in three years in my eyes if, we buy shit like Bony, if players we pay 40+Million for and hale as the next great thing end up looking like lost schoolboys a la Sterling, if we consistently allow the opposition to outnumber and dominate our midfield, if he talks about playing entertaining attacking football when he in reality its slow, predictable and ineffective. FOR TWO YEARS then yes I will call him a ****.

But hopefully he will get the most out of our very talented squad, play the entertaining and attacking football we currently pretend we play and with a touch of luck win a few trophies.

We go 2-1 up and we let Arsenal just keep on coming and coming at us,was it any surprise when they equalised.By the way do we have ball boys at the Etihad,no urgency in getting the ball back.

Unless Pep wins the treble our fans won't be happy. Understand Pelles has fucked up this season but he's won us trophies and deserves more.
What are you on about. What makes you think Pep not winning a treble even remotely equates to falling out of the top four? Behind Leicester and Spurs?

Kidd will be there for continuity i would have thought.

Arteta? Just have to trust pep if its true.

Once a rag always a rag continuity my arse..
He should be fucked off he's inept that's why GPC got rid or was it sent him out like a double agent to stop pull back or fuck up teams Blackburn, Leeds, Portsmouth ect..

Never forget that he bang one in on his debut against us playing for Arsenal and tapped up our youth..

Mods
Is it OK to racially abuse people on here? Is it OK to be sexist or homophobic? So why are you allowing so many ageist comments and abuse? Not good enough
Your last line sums up the last two seasons and might answer your question as to why some feel stronger than others about the manager. I won't call him a **** but I also won't try and pretend he did anything other than an average to poor job. That's taking into account some of the obstacles he's faced.

Celebratory BBQ tonight for never having to pay to watch a Pellegrini team again. Get the fuck in! Good riddance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.