Arsenal - Post match thread

I would agree with some of what you've said mate but those players the manager wants might not be top quality anyway. We are in PEPs hands really just as we were in pellegrinis hands . Did he get the signings right ? KDB has been just about worth it IMO but who else can we say was really worth it? I've been trying to reason this out this past while since we may not get into the CL next season . It comes down to the manager who signs the players who can do what he wants eg high press Simeone style , defensive Mancini style etc . let's face it who is out there as good as messi ? IMO its a very level playing field and if we are cute enough like Claudio we can do the business. I think Pep is as wise. If certain players do not want to come here then let them off . Do we really want players sucking the life blood out of the club on fat contracts and not doing it on the pitch ? We have the manager and it ought to get us those who really want come as opposed to those who dont want to come because we ain't in CL.

Now cmon ye hammers on Tuesday !
I'm mainly talking about Pogba and without CL we have no chance.

this. i really want to see Pep build the team from scratch.
half of the team needs to go, but i think it's not possible.
i wish he fill the team with young, fresh and hungry players.
some with unknown youngsters, perhaps from academy.
stay at City as long as possible, and build his great legacy.

Yep, same for me , spending £200m every window is a fucking shortcut to stardom, where has it got us recently ?

Let us not forget that the rags are even worse than us. West Ham will turn them over and we'll get a point in the last game. We love doing things on goal difference!

Will you be getting some of his payout?

It's a results business nothing more so they all should fuck off Brian Kidd also.

Ok maybe my first post was a bit in the moment and i was annoyed but all im saying is for the first time ever since iv been watching city , that i was ashamed of the fans today. we have always had alot more class than that. Yes its been a hard season and an awful one but dont forget that not only was we saying bye to Pellegrini today but a few players such as Yaya (yes hes been shit this season but hes done alot for us over the years) Zaba (hero). Just annoys me that alot of our fans today was so short sighted and couldnt see beyond their disappointment of the season as a whole. Please city get some class back.

Today I saw us boo our own player and three quarters of the stadium piss off before even giving a solitary clap to a bloke that won us a league title.

People who supposedly worshipped the likes of Zaba and Vinnie and Silva couldn't even be arsed to give them possibly a decent goodbye.

As for the game...

Thought it was probably one of our best performances all year. The fight, the hustle was there. The players were up for it, and so was the manager. Unfortunately we didn't win. It was a strong performance in my opinion.

Fernando in my opinion has solidified his position in the squad next year. Mercurial talent in Aguero and DeBryune. Some of their play will bring joy in the years to come. Navas, I doff my heart. Otamendi is the only CB who is guaranteed to be here next season.

Clichy and Fernandihno had major error but played with heart intensity and passion. The pressing at times was Klopp Liverpoolesque.

Talent wise, we don't have enough gamers yet. It seems we are short 6 legitimate starters. 1 CM, both wide positions, both fullbacks and 1 CB. At a minimum.

Result was unfortunate. Performance was very good. I thought.

Hey ho, never mind.

I just wish one of the mods would have the decency to explain what is wrong with what I have previously posted - I've followed the correct protocol by asking the questions via pm yet they choose to refuse to answer.

Strange place this has become.
I love my club but the manager is not my club, he's not a fan, he never really made any effort to warm to the fans or relate to us. He can almost taste that 10 day holiday in the British Isles, it's 90 minutes away for the dour, unimaginative, boring Luddite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.