Arsenal - Post match thread

Bony's shot flies 6 inches lower and there are 40k people left.

I don't go. But if I was there I'd have given Pellegrini and his staff a round of applause. He's been treated disgracefully by some fans, some players and his employers.

If I was a top class football manager I'd go no where near City, fast becoming the biggest poison chalice in football.

Our players are the real let down. No matter what Pellegrini does he can't force them to give 100%. They are paid professionals, that should be a minimum requirement.

I've fallen out of love a bit with City today.

I stayed until the end of the lap, mostly because I thought the U18s deserved a round of applause. Looking around the stadium it was awkward and it turns out they showed a lot of it on sky.

I stayed till the end , I clapped the players , the sun was shining I topped up my tan for a few more mins. I'm not really bothered what other people do.
But I'm a loser, happy clapper, a ****, a Manchester United fan with a Ryan gigs duvet cover, not bothered people can call me what they like on here.
It up to people what they do, it's a free country, some people get very worked up over small matters .

Finished nowhere near an average United team, lost a cup final to relegated Wigan and finished bottom of a Champions League group, with a load of dire performances very similar to ones seen this season. I'd look at the mentality of this group players more than the manager as we've seen the same thing happen under 2 different managers now
he still didn't finished outside of the top 4 did he ?

Than you are as much a spoiled rag fan as she is.
And you'll be at Swansea next Sunday cheering the boys? I will so I'm hardly a rag and truly pissed off with this fuck awful season, and even more pissed of with those who don't get annoyed when City lose.
Fucking rags don't complain when we lose. Nor do happy clappers obviously.

I expect the thousands who left on and just before the final whistle are the JCL's?

Today I saw us boo our own player and three quarters of the stadium piss off before even giving a solitary clap to a bloke that won us a league title.

People who supposedly worshipped the likes of Zaba and Vinnie and Silva couldn't even be arsed to give them possibly a decent goodbye.

Tbf vinny and zab were not present , and those that did stay myself included clapped them but got just like the season a half arsed lap from the players who looked like they didn't want to be there (not in a disinterested way more a uncomfortable we've been a bit crap way) bar Joe who looked very pissed off

I expect the thousands who left on and just before the final whistle are the JCL's?

I dunno bout that,there's a guy a few years younger than me, (40) at a guess,goes with his dad,has done for years,he upped and left,shook my hand and said see you next season mate,I can't clap these after what has happened this season.........I can't fault him,but I was surprised by him going to be honest,there would have been a load like that bracket that went

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.